Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: missing disk
Operating Systems AIX missing disk Post 302211874 by magasem on Saturday 5th of July 2008 01:12:52 AM
Old 07-05-2008
please any response

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hard Disk drive space gone missing...

Sorry if this is totally the wrong place to post this but I have a question or something rather thats bugging me. I got a new Dell Inspiron laptop the other day and I was expecting it to have 80G on it, well atleast 70 or so after installation of OS and such but after looking carefully yesterday, I... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ecclesiastes
8 Replies

2. HP-UX

missing disk

Hi Everyone I am having hard drive problems with a C3000 Visualize workstation. The machine has two 9.1Gb disks. One dedicated to the OS 11i and the other containing one lvol /space. When I boot up the second disk can be seen in sam but nowhere else, ie cd /space freezes. I fear that on boot... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: C3000
3 Replies

3. Solaris

ZFS disk label missing

I 'm having problem in importing a zfs pool was getting error device missing and upon further digging found that labels on my disk for zpool are missing Does anyone know how to recover from it ? root@essapl020-u006 # zdb -l /dev/dsk/emcpower0c --------------------------------------------... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Disk space missing under SVM

Hi Gurus, I've got an issue here: (1) Hardware: Sun NetraT1, (2) OS: Solaris 10, (3) SVM metastat shows /var having 12 GB. df shows /var having 4 GB. Real space for /var is about 4 GB since I can't move a big file to it. How is 8 GB space missing? Does /var/run swap need to account? Can I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
5 Replies

5. Solaris

hard disk broken, relocate user's home dir. All setting missing

Hi, guys I am a super newbie in solaris admin.... Now I got a problem. Due to the broken of one of Raid system, some user home directory is missing. Someone advises me to relocate the home directory on the new drive. I have googled and have tried " usermode -d " command. But I found a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr_dw
3 Replies

6. SuSE

How to resolve missing missing dependencies with opensuse 11.3 and 12.3?

Hello, This is a programming question as well as a suse question, so let me know if you think I should post this in programming. I have an application that I compiled under opensuse 12.2 using g77-3.3/g++3.3. The program compiles and runs just fine. I gave the application to a colleague who... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

Yum - resolving missing dependencies that are not missing

I am trying to install VirtualBox on RHEL 5 but I need the 32 bit version for 32 bit Windows. When I run yum I get the following: sudo yum localinstall /auto/spvtg-it/spvss-migration/Software/VirtualBox-4.3-4.3.2_90405_el6-1.i686.rpm Loaded plugins: fastestmirror Setting up Local Package... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gw1500se
13 Replies
extract_font_range(3alleg4)					  Allegro manual				       extract_font_range(3alleg4)

NAME
extract_font_range - Extracts a range of characters from a font. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> FONT *extract_font_range(FONT *f, int begin, int end) DESCRIPTION
This function extracts a character range from a font and returns a new font that contains only the range of characters selected by this function. You can pass -1 for either the lower or upper bound if you want to select all characters from the start or to the end of the font. Example: FONT *myfont; FONT *capitals; FONT *fontcopy; ... /* Create a font of only capital letters */ capitals = extract_font_range(myfont, 'A', 'Z'); /* Create a copy of the font */ fontcopy = extract_font_range(myfont, -1, -1); ... destroy_font(capitals); destroy_font(fontcopy); RETURN VALUE
Returns a pointer to the new font or NULL on error. Remember that you are responsible for destroying the font when you are finished with it to avoid memory leaks. SEE ALSO
get_font_range_begin(3alleg4), get_font_range_end(3alleg4), merge_fonts(3alleg4), transpose_font(3alleg4), exfont(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 extract_font_range(3alleg4)