Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory in Oracle Enterprise Linux not able to redirect pvscan output Post 302211725 by discover on Friday 4th of July 2008 05:57:15 AM
Old 07-04-2008
in Oracle Enterprise Linux not able to redirect pvscan output

hi,

In Oracle Enterprise Linux

I'm not able to redirect output of commands pvscan and vgscan into a file. File is coming blank

Please suggest something

Thanx.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

vgscan produces no output using file descriptors on Oracle Enterprise Linux.

I wrote a simple program which will create a child process to execute a command and the output will be redirected to the file. Please have a look at the following code -> #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <sys/stat.h> #include <fcntl.h> void execute(char **argv) { ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandiworld
0 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Not able to redirect pvscan output on OEL

Hi, I'm not able to redirect output of pvscan and vgscan commands to a file in Oracle Enterprise Linux. Please suggest something. Thanks Mayank (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: discover
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

In OEL, Not able to redirect pvscan output

hi, In Oracle Enterprise Linux I'm not able to redirect output of commands pvscan and vgscan into a file. File is coming blank Please suggest something Thanx. --duplicate post (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. Linux

In Oracle Enterprise Linux, not able redirect pvscan output

Hi, I'm not able to redirect output of ovscan and vgscan commands to a file in Oracle Enterprise Linux. Please suggest something. Thanks Mayank (1 Reply)
1 Replies
Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle - An oracle specific Handle object SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
This module provides a subclass of Jifty::DBI::Handle that compensates for some of the idiosyncrasies of Oracle. METHODS
connect PARAMHASH: Driver, Database, Host, User, Password Takes a paramhash and connects to your DBI datasource. database_version Returns value of ORA_OCI constant, see "Constants" in DBD::Oracle. insert Takes a table name as the first argument and assumes that the rest of the arguments are an array of key-value pairs to be inserted. build_dsn PARAMHASH Takes a bunch of parameters: Required: Driver, Database or Host/SID, Optional: Port and RequireSSL Builds a dsn suitable for an Oracle DBI connection blob_params column_NAME column_type Returns a hash ref for the bind_param call to identify BLOB types used by the current database for a particular column type. The current Oracle implementation only supports ORA_CLOB types(112). apply_limits STATEMENTREF ROWS_PER_PAGE FIRST_ROW takes an SQL SELECT statement and massages it to return ROWS_PER_PAGE starting with FIRST_ROW; distinct_query STATEMENTREF takes an incomplete SQL SELECT statement and massages it to return a DISTINCT result set. AUTHOR
Jesse Vincent, jesse@fsck.com SEE ALSO
Jifty::DBI, Jifty::DBI::Handle, DBD::Oracle perl v5.14.2 2011-04-26 Jifty::DBI::Handle::Oracle(3pm)