Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux In Oracle Enterprise Linux, not able redirect pvscan output Post 302211722 by discover on Friday 4th of July 2008 05:54:29 AM
Old 07-04-2008
In Oracle Enterprise Linux, not able redirect pvscan output

Hi,

I'm not able to redirect output of ovscan and vgscan commands to a file in Oracle Enterprise Linux.

Please suggest something.

Thanks

Mayank

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

vgscan produces no output using file descriptors on Oracle Enterprise Linux.

I wrote a simple program which will create a child process to execute a command and the output will be redirected to the file. Please have a look at the following code -> #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <sys/stat.h> #include <fcntl.h> void execute(char **argv) { ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandiworld
0 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Not able to redirect pvscan output on OEL

Hi, I'm not able to redirect output of pvscan and vgscan commands to a file in Oracle Enterprise Linux. Please suggest something. Thanks Mayank (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: discover
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

In OEL, Not able to redirect pvscan output

hi, In Oracle Enterprise Linux I'm not able to redirect output of commands pvscan and vgscan into a file. File is coming blank Please suggest something Thanx. --duplicate post (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

in Oracle Enterprise Linux not able to redirect pvscan output

hi, In Oracle Enterprise Linux I'm not able to redirect output of commands pvscan and vgscan into a file. File is coming blank Please suggest something Thanx. (1 Reply)
1 Replies
OCI_SERVER_VERSION(3)													     OCI_SERVER_VERSION(3)

oci_server_version - Returns the Oracle Database version

SYNOPSIS
string oci_server_version (resource $connection) DESCRIPTION
Returns a string with the Oracle Database version and available options PARAMETERS
o $connection - RETURN VALUES
Returns the version information as a string or FALSE on error. EXAMPLES
Example #1 oci_server_version(3) example <?php $conn = oci_connect("hr", "hrpwd", "localhost/XE"); echo "Server Version: " . oci_server_version($conn); // Displays: // Server Version: Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.1.0 - 64bit Production // With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing option oci_close($conn); ?> NOTES
Note In PHP versions before 5.0.0 you must use ociserverversion(3) instead. This old name still can be used. However it is deprecated and not recommended. SEE ALSO
oci_client_version(3). PHP Documentation Group OCI_SERVER_VERSION(3)