Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: GVIM keyboard shortcuts
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting GVIM keyboard shortcuts Post 302211718 by balaramaiah.t on Friday 4th of July 2008 05:44:02 AM
Old 07-04-2008
GVIM keyboard shortcuts

Hi all,
I am new to linux, can anybody send any link for "GVIM" keyboard shortcuts.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

shortcuts

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but i'm getting to work on some unix and i like it a lot. I'm trying to figure out a way i can create a shortcut command for a long pathname for example, if i needed to access a file in a particular directory i would type "cd /sampledata/IFS/IFS_DEV/HDC/files/glitter".... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sd12
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change Firefox keyboard shortcuts

Hi board! Can anybody tell me how to configure the Keyboard shortcuts of Firefox? I know that there is an extension called keyconfig and I used it with Firefox 1.0 but I it wasn't updated since 2005 or something. I also had a closer look at about:config but didn't find anything. My Google... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: schallstrom
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem getting vertical bar with British keyboard layout on US (physical) keyboard

Hi, I've got a bit of a ridiculous problem and wasn't sure where to post it. I need to use the vertical bar for piping in Bash but, as per the title, am using a UK layout on a US (physical) keyboard which doesn't have a key for it in the place I'd expect. I've tried using xbindkeys and Unicode... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: crunchgargoyle
7 Replies
kmflcomp(1)						      General Commands Manual						       kmflcomp(1)

NAME
kmflcomp - keyboard mapping for linux compiler SYNOPSIS
kmflcomp -v kmflcomp [-d] [-f] [-V] keyboardfile kmflcomp -h DESCRIPTION
KMFL is a keyboard input method project which brings Tavultesoft Keyman functionality to *nix operating systems. kmflcomp is the keyboard compiler and syntax checker for the kmfl project. The files created by kmflcomp can be loaded by the kmfl libraries to provide input methods to clients. Note that the kmfl libraries now have the capability to compile kmfl keyboards on the fly so kmflcomp is no longer strictly necessary. The most useful part of kmflcomp is its kmfl keyboard syntax checking. OPTIONS
-d Output debugging information -f Force compilation even if there are errors found in the keyboard file -h Print this help message -V Be more verbose in kmfcomp's information messages -v Print program version SEE ALSO
The full documentation for kmflcomp can be found on the kmfl website (kmfl.sourceforge.net). This includes documentation for the kmfl lan- guage syntax, useful for creating new keyboards, or modifying existing keyboards. AUTHORS
KMFL was developed jointly by SIL international(www.sil.org) and Tavultesoft(www.tavultesoft.com). The primary authors are John Durdin and Doug Rintoul. kmflcomp 0.9.8 February 2009 kmflcomp(1)