Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sun Management Center installation fails Post 302211387 by incredible on Thursday 3rd of July 2008 08:08:31 AM
Old 07-03-2008
Edit the /etc/project file before performing setup of the Sun MC server. The database user is commonly allocated resources from the default project in the /etc/project file. Edit the applicable line of the /etc/project file to contain the following values:

default:3:::Smilieroject.max-shm-memory=(priv,5368708912,deny)

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

Solaris 10 and OpenSolaris : Web Based Management tools and Sun Cluster installation

Gurus, I have several questions : 1. Does Solaris 10/OpenSolaris has some kind of web based management tools ? Currently I am using WebMin. It worked fine, however I am very curious to use the tools provided by Sun Microsystem. Please advise for package name and how to activate.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zepiroth
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_crosby
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Management Center 4.0

I need to create a managed job to monitor disk space on /tmp for db servers. How do you create a task in SMC to accomplish this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun Management Center Database

Hi, I have some question regarding the Sun Management Center. Appreciate it if someone can answer: Conceptual: - Does the agent store any data on its side, or the entire data is transported to the management server? - In order to graph a data property, history logging, for that data... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
2 Replies

6. Infrastructure Monitoring

Agent Installation Issue on Ops Center

Hi guys . While installing the agent on an asset Solaris system: root@system: /var/tmp/OC $ /opt/SUNWxvmoc/bin/agentadm configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 agentadm: Version 12.1.2.2161 launched with args: configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 Validating... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies