Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Is M$ safer than UN*X(-LIKE)?? Post 302211347 by blowtorch on Thursday 3rd of July 2008 06:15:47 AM
Old 07-03-2008
Hm, could all of us refer to Microsoft as MS instead of M$? I mean everyone is in the OS business to make money...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Nuclear Elephant iPhone Wipe making your iPhone Safer for Resale

For those with the iPhones here might read up how to wipe your personal data off the phone before reselling or trade-in. ;) source: Nuclear Elephant: iPhone Wipe June 1, 2008: Making your iPhone Safe for Resale Since my posts regarding the iPhone restore mode being insufficient for wiping... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

# /UNIX.org file deleting is safer or not

Hi All, Please tell me the use of # /Unix.org file it has reserved a huge disk space, I want to know is it safer to truncate or delete. Thanks - Rukshan.:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rukshan4u2c
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Why is editing a file by renaming the new one safer?

Hello: I've been reading about ways to edit files from the command line, and I've found two websites which state that the following is the safest way to edit a file: command original > new mv new originalThat is, renaming the newer file to the previous one. This is what the websites I mentioned... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cacializ
8 Replies
HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft(3pm)

NAME
HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft - access to Microsoft cookies files SYNOPSIS
use LWP; use HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft; use Win32::TieRegistry(Delimiter => "/"); my $cookies_dir = $Registry-> {"CUser/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Explorer/Shell Folders/Cookies"}; $cookie_jar = HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft->new( file => "$cookies_dir\index.dat", 'delayload' => 1, ); my $browser = LWP::UserAgent->new; $browser->cookie_jar( $cookie_jar ); DESCRIPTION
This is a subclass of "HTTP::Cookies" which loads Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x and 6.x for Windows (MSIE) cookie files. See the documentation for HTTP::Cookies. METHODS
The following methods are provided: $cookie_jar = HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft->new; The constructor takes hash style parameters. In addition to the regular HTTP::Cookies parameters, HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft recognizes the following: delayload: delay loading of cookie data until a request is actually made. This results in faster runtime unless you use most of the cookies since only the domain's cookie data is loaded on demand. CAVEATS
Please note that the code DOESN'T support saving to the MSIE cookie file format. AUTHOR
Johnny Lee <typo_pl@hotmail.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2002 Johnny Lee This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2011-02-27 HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft(3pm)