Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: luminis app
Operating Systems Solaris luminis app Post 302211088 by ceci1 on Wednesday 2nd of July 2008 03:48:57 PM
Old 07-02-2008
that would be awesome!

thanks a bunch.

Cecibela

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Deadlocked App

Hello All - We have a legacy C program running non stop on one of our servers, with several instances often running at once. Fairly regularly, one of the instances while stop outputting to the log file and will just deadlock/hang. They must be then 'kill'ed by myself. When I gdb into one of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: markanderson
3 Replies

2. Red Hat

userid with nothing to do on the os/app

Hi All, I got this userid apache with the same userid and groupid and /sbin/nologin and the /www/a home folder is empty. Can I just delete this userid? How can I investigate if userid have something to do with the application? Thanks for any comment you may add. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

3. AIX

AIX 6.1 app running on 5.x?

Hi, A quick question. If I build an application on AIX 6.1 TL3 using XL C/C++ 8.0 and Oracle 10g, can I then take those binaries and run them on AIX 5.3 and previous? Regards Kevin (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: KevB
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Problem with /app

Hi folks, i have a problem with my /app directory on solaris 10.It is mounted under rpool root and sometimes it increase dimension bringing root out of space.I want to mount /app under different position, maybe under secondary hardisk for which i have created a mount point with zfs pool...How... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattpunk
10 Replies

5. Solaris

Mount /app on a new DISK

Hi folks, because of disk space problem my root is almost full..The root is mounted on rpool and i want to move /app on a new disk, is that possible without compromising any link?How can i do that? I use solaris 10 Thank you in advance, Matt ---------- Post updated at 04:36 PM... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattpunk
8 Replies

6. Programming

Wuhan Coronavirus Status App for China - Rapid Prototype using MQTT and the IoT OnOff IOS App

With a little bit of work, was able to build a nice "Wuhan Coronavirus Status" app using MQTT and the IoT-OnOff app. More on this technique here: ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) as an MQTT Client Subscribed to Linux Server Load Average Messages The result turned out nice, I think. I like the look and... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies
Arch::RevisionBunches(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Arch::RevisionBunches(3pm)

NAME
Arch::RevisionBunches - manage bunches of related revisions SYNOPSIS
use Arch::RevisionBunches; use Arch::Tree; my $rb = Arch::RevisionBunches->new; my $tree = Arch::Tree->new(".", own_logs => 1); $rb->add_revision_descs($tree->get_history_revision_descs); $rb->rebunch(25); # the default is 50 foreach my $bunch ($rb->get) { print "$bunch->{version} "; print " $_->{name} $_->{summary} " foreach @{$bunch->{revision_descs}}; } foreach my $bunch ($rb->reverse_revision_descs->rebunch(30)) { print $bunch->{name1}; print " .. $bunch->{name2}" if $bunch->{name2}; print " ($bunch->{daysago1}"; print " .. $bunch->{daysago2}" if $bunch->{name2}; print " days ago) "; } DESCRIPTION
This class helps front-ends to group revisions. Such grouping is essential when, for example, the version to be shown contains thousands of revisions. The front-end may decide to show expandable bunches of 100 revisions each. There is a support for revision descriptions (summary, date, creator, email, and in some cases associated the file name and/or the associated version). There is a constraint by convention, one bunch may only contain revisions of the same version, and the ones associated with the same file if applicable. It is possible to define an order of versions. It is possible to recreate bunches (rebunch) using a different number of revisions. The constraint defines the actual number of revisions in different bunches, it is not guaranteed to be the same. METHODS
The following methods are available: new, init, add_revision_descs, versions, rebunch, get, clear, reverse_revision_descs, versions, filepaths. new [%args] Construct Arch::RevisionBunches object. The %args are passed to init method. init [%args] The %args keys may be bunch_size (to use as the default bunch size instead of 50), max_sumlen (maximal summary length to keep including trailing ellipsis, must be greater than 5), version (if set, then all revisions are assumed to be of one version, otherwise multiple versions are assumed), final_revision and final_filepath (the final revision and filepath for which the revision bunches are constructed). These last two %args keys are not really used yet. add_revision_descs [%constant_fields] Add revision descriptions that is arrayref of hashes. See other classes that return such revision descriptions. If the %constant_fields is given, then add these to all revision descriptions (rarely needed). Return the object, this enables chaining of get or rebunch method call. rebunch [bunch_size] Group newly added revisions if no bunch_size is specified. Otherwise regroup all revisions using a given bunch_size. The default bunch size may be specified in the constructor. Return the same get does. get Return bunches that is arrayref in scalar context, array in list context. Each bunch is hashref with keys: revision_descs name1 daysago1 time1 tz1 name2 daysago2 time2 tz2 size num_creators num_other_creators main_creator main_email creator name date summary and optionally "version", "is_missing" and "filepath" if applicable. This method implicitly calls rebunch with no parameter if new revision descriptions were added that are not bunched yet. clear Clear all bunches and their revision descriptions. reverse_revision_descs Effectivelly empty all revision descriptions (both old and new) and readd them in the reverse order. Return the object, this enables chaining of get or rebunch method call. versions Return distinct versions participated in all bunches. Return empty arrayref if not applicable, i.e. if version is given in the constructor. filepaths Return distinct filepaths participated in all bunches. Return empty arrayref if not applicable, i.e. if revision descriptions have no filepath. BUGS
Waiting for your reports. AUTHORS
Mikhael Goikhman (migo@homemail.com--Perl-GPL/arch-perl--devel). SEE ALSO
For more information, see Arch::Tree, Arch::Log, Arch::Session, Arch::Library. perl v5.10.1 2005-02-21 Arch::RevisionBunches(3pm)