Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: One doubt
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting One doubt Post 302210003 by Perderabo on Sunday 29th of June 2008 04:17:34 PM
Old 06-29-2008
top usually runs to a tty in full screen mode. Every so often it repaints the screen by updating only the characters that changed. It jumps around the screen to do this. And it typically runs forever until you tell it to stop. These are some of the problems you will have. Some versions of top have options to make top usable like you want. On linux it would: the -b and -n options. Look at your man page foe top to see if you have something like that.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

doubt in df -h

in my parition i hav parition like this Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/sda2 24G 22G 756M 97% / /dev/sda5 248G 1.2G 234G 1% /else /dev/sda1 965M 24M 892M 3% /boot tmpfs 7.0G 0 7.0G 0%... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ponmuthu
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Doubt

Hi , Struck with one basic question. Iam expecting word count of 4 where "wc" is showing as 5 . # echo "abcd" | wc 1 1 5 # echo abcd | wc 1 1 5 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchal_boddu
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Doubt

Hi, I have a file with multiple entries and I have calculated the percentages. Now I want to know how many of my entries are there between 1-10% 11-20% and so on.. chr1_14401_14450 0.211954217888936 chr1_14451_14500 1.90758796100042 chr1_14501_14550 4.02713013988978... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diya123
1 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Doubt

hi ,, i am new for this.. i want to know abt linux os.. which version is best for it industry.. please suggest me..:cool: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: c vignesh kumar
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Doubt

How to create a file with specific size in RHEL6 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sashi Kanth A
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Doubt..

Hi experts, In one of our code we have used some command like this. name=${name##*/} Can someone please let me know what exactly it does? Thanks & Regards, Sathya V. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sathya83aa
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Doubt

in my shell script requirement is to search and replace the file with variable so i use the following command sed -i "s/abc/$SCHEMA/g" table.sql later when the script runs sqlplus username/pwd@Table& this & is not letting the variable to replace the value inside the file .please let me know... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhuvan1
1 Replies
persp_project(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					    persp_project(3alleg4)

NAME
persp_project, persp_project_f - Projects a 3d point into 2d screen space. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> void persp_project(fixed x, fixed y, fixed z, fixed *xout, fixed *yout); void persp_project_f(float x, float y, float z, float *xout, float *yout); DESCRIPTION
Projects the 3d point (x, y, z) into 2d screen space, storing the result in (*xout, *yout) and using the scaling parameters previously set by calling set_projection_viewport(). This function projects from the normalized viewing pyramid, which has a camera at the origin and fac- ing along the positive z axis. The x axis runs left/right, y runs up/down, and z increases with depth into the screen. The camera has a 90 degree field of view, ie. points on the planes x=z and -x=z will map onto the left and right edges of the screen, and the planes y=z and -y=z map to the top and bottom of the screen. If you want a different field of view or camera location, you should transform all your objects with an appropriate viewing matrix, eg. to get the effect of panning the camera 10 degrees to the left, rotate all your objects 10 degrees to the right. SEE ALSO
set_projection_viewport(3alleg4), get_camera_matrix(3alleg4), ex3d(3alleg4), exstars(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 persp_project(3alleg4)