Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers From Where Can I download MIB Post 302209905 by DukeNuke2 on Sunday 29th of June 2008 04:21:39 AM
Old 06-29-2008

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MIB OID for my Sun workstation

hi, as far as i know, every sun solaris 8 workstation has a snmp agent running by default. i want to know my SNMP agent MIB oid. please tell me how to find out this information. thanks and urgent (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: champion
1 Replies

2. Solaris

import UCD-SNMP-MIB into snmpd

I was setting up snmpd on a Solaris 8 server and needed more than the standard mibs, so I installed net-snmp so I could get the UCD-SNMP-MIB. I did not know another way, but I am able to monitor what I need. I would like to know if I could import the UCD-SNMP_MIB into the existing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: csross
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP O/S MIB file?

HI all, please let me know where i can find the HP OS system MIB file.? Thanks in advance. Rgds, Jagadeesh. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bjagadeesh
2 Replies

4. AIX

SAP and MIB

Hi there all.. I got SAP running on AIX systems. Now I got SNMP running and it is collecting info. But I want the SAP MIB to be running so I can also retrieve SAP info. How can I neable it on AIX? When I do a MIB walk on SAP it isnt showing anything. Thanx in advance! :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: draco
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How install the HOST RESOURCES MIB

Hello to all, I need monitor some AIX servers version 5.3 it, would want to know how if these servers or bring installed HOST RESOURCES MIB, is necessary to compile it, if I can unload it or of it could obtain where it, since I take with this problem around 2 weeks… I am trying to collect data... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: julius_MIB
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

MIB issue

can someone please help me out with this. why do i keep getting a "No Such Instance..." error message? The MIB file is in the proper directory and with the proper permissions. What could be wrong? I restarted snmpd already. Thank you. snmpwalk -v2c -c AH$%FJY ferenty01.blah.net... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
0 Replies
BGOFFICE-DICT-DOWNLOAD(1)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 BGOFFICE-DICT-DOWNLOAD(1)

NAME
bgoffice-dict-download - download dictionaries for bgoffice SYNOPSIS
# list known dictionaries bgoffice-dict-download --list # download a dictionary bgoffice-dict-download --dict bg-en_dual # explicit output file bgoffice-dict-download --dict bg-en_dual --output=/some/where.tar.bz2 DESCRIPTION
bgoffice-dict-download is a small program to help download bgoffice dictionaries off sourceforge.net. It browses the bgoffice project download area and follows the download links. The dictionary is downloaded in the current directory, unless the "--output" option is used. OPTIONS
--list Prints the list of the known dictionaries. --dict dictionary name Specifies the dictionary to be downloaded. See "--list" for the known dictionaries. This option is mandatory, unless "--list" is given. --output file Saves the downloaded dictionary in the given file, instead of ./<dict>.tar.bz2 COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright: (C) 2010 Damyan Ivanov dmn@debian.org Permission is granted to use this work, with or without modifications, provided that this notice is retained. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return. perl v5.14.2 2010-12-16 BGOFFICE-DICT-DOWNLOAD(1)