Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Finding people
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Finding people Post 302209753 by Neo on Saturday 28th of June 2008 04:32:36 AM
Old 06-28-2008
I have a lot of experience in this area, both from geneology and from security investigations.

Please tell us more about the age, nationality, last known country/state of your brother and why you are looking for him.

I can advise further if you provide more details.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix for MS People

Hello Unix gods! I'm probably a pretty good programmer (on the windows/web/asp/iis side of things) with a good background in IT, but am looking for a new and fresh challenge, hence, I purchased a Sun Ultra5 system with Solaris 7 installed!! I'm quite good when it comes to "IBM compatibles" and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NEWX
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding duplicate files by size and finding pattern matching and its count

Hi, I have a challenging task,in which i have to find the duplicate files by its name and size,then i need to take anyone of the file.Then i need to open the file and find for more than one pattern and count of that pattern. Note:These are the samples of two files,but i can have more... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerome Sukumar
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can we set it so people can't use the same password twice?

If we have it so users accounts need a new password after 90 days is there a way to also say that after 90 days they need to use a new password and not let them use the same one twice? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LordJezo
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

What people should be aware of

I you haven't already see it yet, I just wanted to share with you the following video : How lobbies controls international organizations regarding Food/Health ... Dailymotion - NWO - Nouvel Ordre Mondial - Codex Alimentarius - Food Plan - une vidéo News & Politics What happen when fees come... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctsgnb
2 Replies
GEOIP_REGION_BY_NAME(3) 						 1						   GEOIP_REGION_BY_NAME(3)

geoip_region_by_name - Get the country code and region

SYNOPSIS
array geoip_region_by_name (string $hostname) DESCRIPTION
The geoip_region_by_name(3) function will return the country and region corresponding to a hostname or an IP address. This function is currently only available to users who have bought a commercial GeoIP Region Edition. A warning will be issued if the proper database cannot be located. The names of the different keys of the returning associative array are as follows: o "country_code" -- Two letter country code (see geoip_country_code_by_name(3)) o "region" -- The region code (ex: CA for California) PARAMETERS
o $hostname - The hostname or IP address whose region is to be looked-up. RETURN VALUES
Returns the associative array on success, or FALSE if the address cannot be found in the database. EXAMPLES
Example #1 A geoip_region_by_name(3) example This will print the array containing the country code and region of the host example.com. <?php $region = geoip_region_by_name('www.example.com'); if ($region) { print_r($region); } ?> The above example will output: Array ( [country_code] => US [region] => CA ) PHP Documentation Group GEOIP_REGION_BY_NAME(3)