Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Crypt command
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Crypt command Post 302209507 by encrypted on Friday 27th of June 2008 07:08:07 AM
Old 06-27-2008
Probably you could start with reading the rules first

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

crypt question

Hi, does anyone know if the output from crypt can include control caracters or only ascii caracters ? I want to mail a crypt encoded file and i want to know if i have to uuencode the file first or not . thx for help (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sven28
2 Replies

2. Programming

Crypt How to??

How to use the crypt function in c++.Itgives error as "Undefined reference to crypt".help me soon plzzzzzzzzz... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhanas
1 Replies

3. AIX

I need to do crypt(as in HP-UX) in AIX 5

Hi, I will crypt a file, which requires password to open it in HP-UX. Please let me know the equivalent command in AIX 5. Your co-operation is highly appreciated in this regard! -Thiagu (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thiagoo
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HP-UX crypt, need to do in AIX 5

Hi, I will crypt a file, which requires password to open it in HP-UX. Please let me know the equivalent command in AIX 5. Your co-operation is highly appreciated in this regard! -Thiagu (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thiagoo
2 Replies

5. AIX

Crypt command

Will AIX support crypt command or elase is there any command which is similar to crypt on AIX? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalpana.anuga
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I need help with Crypt()

Hi, Completely new to Unix - trying to decrypt a Crypt() password, I'm looking for a DES based software that can run on windows...anyone know of a link / online tool that can help me? Much appreciated reppir (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: reppir
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Questions about the crypt command

hi all, My aim is to encrypt a file using 'crypt' command. Which is the package I need to install to get this command work? (because it says, crypt: command not found ) I'm working on a NetBSD 3.1 machine.. please help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: renjumc
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

crypt utility

Hello all, I'm currently on HP-UX and will be moveing shortly to Red Hat Linux. Is there a crypt or an equivalent utitlity on RHEL? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: luft
4 Replies

9. Solaris

ZFS CRYPT

Hi! I'm a new user... I'm looking for some informations about the ZDF file sytem... In my ubuntu box i have installed cryptkeeper, and i want to know if in Solaris 11 Express can find something similar... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Solarisutente
3 Replies

10. AIX

Unable to find crypt command

Hi Friends, I am not able to execute crypt in AIX OS. Could you pls let me know how to get this command. Thanks in Advance Siva. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sivakumarl
1 Replies
RDF::Crypt::Signer(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   RDF::Crypt::Signer(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Crypt::Signer - signs RDF graphs with RSA SYNOPSIS
use 5.010; use File::Slurp qw< slurp >; use RDF::Crypt::Signer; use RDF::TrineX::Functions qw< parse >; my $sign = RDF::Crypt::Signer->new_from_file( '/path/to/private-key.pem' ); my $raw = slurp '/path/to/important.ttl'; my $graph = parse '/path/to/important.ttl'; my $detached_sig = $sign->sign_model($graph); my $turtle_with_embedded_signature = $sign->sign_embed_turtle($raw); DESCRIPTION
A Signer object is created using an RSA private key. The object can be used to sign multiple RDF graphs. The signature should be independent of the RDF serialisation used, so that Turtle and RDF/XML files containing equivalent triples should generate the same signature. RDF::Crypt::Signer can also be used to verify signatures using the private key of the signer. Roles o RDF::Crypt::Role::WithPrivateKey o RDF::Crypt::Role::DoesSign o RDF::Crypt::Role::DoesVerify o RDF::Crypt::Role::StandardSignatureMarkers o RDF::Crypt::Role::ToString SEE ALSO
RDF::Crypt, RDF::Crypt::Verifier. BUGS
Please report any bugs to <http://rt.cpan.org/>. AUTHOR
Toby Inkster <tobyink@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2010, 2012 Toby Inkster This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-25 RDF::Crypt::Signer(3pm)