Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UNIX cerification
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications UNIX cerification Post 302209506 by darshakraut on Friday 27th of June 2008 07:05:50 AM
Old 06-27-2008
UNIX cerification

Smilie
Hi all,
I hev just started a job in unix, perl, sybase and java. Can anyone tell me is there any unix or perl certification exists and if yes then what is the proper source.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX problem? Unix programm runs windows 2000 CPU over 100%

Okee problems...!! What is happening: Unix server with some programms, workstations are windows 2000, the workstations work good but when you start a programm on the Unix server the CPU of the workstations go to 100% usage resulting that the system gets very slow. The programm well its running so... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zerocool
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

missing Path(in UNIX) when i launch a job on to unix machine using windows SSh

hi i want run an unix application from a windows program/application.i am using SSH(command line version)to log on to a unix machine from windows. the application has to read a configuration file inorder to run. the configuration file .CFG is in bin in my home directory. but the application... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megastar
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP script for sending a file from one unix directory to another unix server director

Hi, My local server is :/usr/abcd/ Remote server is :/Usr/host/test/ I want to send files from local unix directory(All files starting with O_999) to remote host unix directory. Can any body give me the Unix Shell script to do this. One more doubt: Shall we need to change the file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raja_1234
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux cerification - LPIC

Hi all, does anyone ever sit the Linux Certification (LPIC)? I'm planning to sit the LPIC -1 (beginner level) Is it worth it? Is there any sample paper / simulation i can get? Thank you c00kie (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: c00kie88
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Batch job in unix server to move the pdf file from unix to windows.

Hi Experts, I have a requirement where i need to setup a batch job which runs everymonth and move the pdf files from unix server to windows servers. Could some body provide the inputs for this. and also please provide the inputs on how to map the network dirve in the unix like that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ger199901
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How does unix system administration, unix programming, unix network programming differ?

How does unix system administration, unix programming, unix network programming differ? Please help. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thulasidharan2k
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Transfer from Window server to UNIX and UNIX to UNIX

Dear All, Can someone help to command or program to transfer the file from windows to Unix server and from one unix server to another Unix server in secure way. I would request no samba client. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yadavricky
4 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

VIP Membership - The UNIX and Linux Forums - Get Your UNIX.COM Email Address Here

We work hard to make The UNIX and Linux Forums one of the best UNIX and Linux knowledge sources on the net. The site is certainly one of the top UNIX and Linux Q&A sites on the web. In order to provide certain members the best quality account services, you can now get some great extra features by... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
ACCOUNTING(5)						   Sun Grid Engine File Formats 					     ACCOUNTING(5)

NAME
accounting - Sun Grid Engine accounting file format DESCRIPTION
An accounting record is written to the Sun Grid Engine accounting file for each job having finished. The accounting file is processed by qacct(1) to derive accounting statistics. FORMAT
Each job is represented by a line in the accounting file. Empty lines and lines which contain one character or less are ignored. Account- ing record entries are separated by colon (':') signs. The entries denote in their order of appearance: qname Name of the cluster queue in which the job has run. hostname Name of the execution host. group The effective group id of the job owner when executing the job. owner Owner of the Sun Grid Engine job. job_name Job name. job_number Job identifier - job number. account An account string as specified by the qsub(1) or qalter(1) -A option. priority Priority value assigned to the job corresponding to the priority parameter in the queue configuration (see queue_conf(5)). submission_time Submission time (GMT unix time stamp). start_time Start time (GMT unix time stamp). end_time End time (GMT unix time stamp). failed Indicates the problem which occurred in case a job could not be started on the execution host (e.g. because the owner of the job did not have a valid account on that machine). If Sun Grid Engine tries to start a job multiple times, this may lead to multiple entries in the accounting file corresponding to the same job ID. exit_status Exit status of the job script (or Sun Grid Engine specific status in case of certain error conditions). The exit status is determined by following the normal shell conventions. If the command terminates normally the value of the command is its exit status. However, in the case that the command exits abnormally, a value of 0200 (octal), 128 (decimal) is added to the value of the command to make up the exit status. For example: If a job dies through signal 9 (SIGKILL) then the exit status becomes 128 + 9 = 137. ru_wallclock Difference between end_time and start_time (see above). The remainder of the accounting entries follows the contents of the standard UNIX rusage structure as described in getrusage(2). Depending on the operating system where the job was executed some of the fields may be 0. The following entries are provided: ru_utime ru_stime ru_maxrss ru_ixrss ru_ismrss ru_idrss ru_isrss ru_minflt ru_majflt ru_nswap ru_inblock ru_oublock ru_msgsnd ru_msgrcv ru_nsignals ru_nvcsw ru_nivcsw project The project which was assigned to the job. department The department which was assigned to the job. granted_pe The parallel environment which was selected for that job. slots The number of slots which were dispatched to the job by the scheduler. task_number Array job task index number. cpu The cpu time usage in seconds. mem The integral memory usage in Gbytes cpu seconds. io The amount of data transferred in input/output operations. category A string specifying the job category. iow The io wait time in seconds. pe_taskid If this identifier is set the task was part of a parallel job and was passed to Sun Grid Engine via the qrsh -inherit interface. maxvmem The maximum vmem size in bytes. arid Advance reservation identifier. If the job used resources of an advance reservation then this field contains a positive integer identifier otherwise the value is "0" . ar_submission_time If the job used resources of an advance reservation then this field contains the submission time (GMT unix time stamp) of the advance reservation, otherwise the value is "0" . SEE ALSO
sge_intro(1), qacct(1), qalter(1), qsub(1), getrusage(2), queue_conf(5). COPYRIGHT
See sge_intro(1) for a full statement of rights and permissions. SGE 6.2u5 $Date$ ACCOUNTING(5)