Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Is there a key to...
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Is there a key to... Post 302209437 by liketheshell on Friday 27th of June 2008 12:54:28 AM
Old 06-27-2008
use the commands everyday.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

F1 key

Hello. I have a question. I need to activate the F1 key for an application, because when i enter by doing "telnet ..." my F1 key doesn't do anything. Any idea? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Elrond
2 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

SSH key code versus server key code

Hi, When logging in using SSH access (to a remotely hosted account), I received a prompt to accept a server's key fingerprint. Wrote that string of code down for comparision. Already emailed my host for their listing of the string of code for the server's key fingerprint (for comparison,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Texan
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pressing backspace key simulates enter key

Hi, Whenever i press the backspace key, a new line appears, i.e. it works like a enter key. :confused: Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

some key are not key

I found that my unix box can't use ctrl-C to break the process ( stopping a running process from the terminal--e.g. a long document being read with "more".) , the TERM setting is vt220 now , can advise how to fix it ? thx (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust
4 Replies

5. Linux

no key id

Hi All, I got this message: # rpm -Uvh perl-suidperl-5.8.5-36.el4_6.3.x86_64.rpm perl-5.8.5-36.el4_6.3.x86_64.rpm warning: perl-suidperl-5.8.5-36.el4_6.3.x86_64.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID db42a60e Preparing... ########################################### 1:perl ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Esc - key

hi i remember sometime back working in unix, when u dont recall a complete file name..u hit ESC key couple of times and actual complete name of that file which u looking for , gets visible For this to be enabled , do we need to make any entry in .profile file. In my current project, am... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshg_sampat
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 8 ssh public key authentication issue - Server refused our key

Hi, I've used the following way to set ssh public key authentication and it is working fine on Solaris 10, RedHat Linux and SuSE Linux servers without any problem. But I got error 'Server refused our key' on Solaris 8 system. Solaris 8 uses SSH2 too. Why? Please help. Thanks. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aixlover
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script @ Find a key word and If the key word matches then replace next 7 lines only

Hi All, I have a XML file which is looks like as below. <<please see the attachment >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <esites> <esite> <name>XXX.com</name> <storeId>10001</storeId> <module> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajeev_hbk
4 Replies
BACKUPNINJA.CONF(5)						backupninja package					       BACKUPNINJA.CONF(5)

NAME
BACKUPNINJA.CONF - Configuration file(s) for backupninja (1). SYNOPSIS
/etc/backupninja.conf DESCRIPTION
backupninja.conf is the general configuration file. In this file you can set the log level and change the default directory locations. You can force a different general configuration file with "backupninja -f /path/to/conf". OPTIONS
loglevel How verbose to make the logs. 5 = Debugging messages 4 = Informational messages 3 = Warnings 2 = Errors 1 = Fatal errors reportemail Send a summary of the backup status to this email address reportsuccess If set to 'yes', a report email will be generated even if all modules reported success. reportwarning If set to 'yes', a report email will be generated even if there was no error. logfile The path of the logfile. configdirectory The directory where all the backup action configuration files live. scriptdirectory Where backupninja handler scripts are found usecolors If set to 'yes', use colors in the log file and debug output. when When to process each configuration file. The value used here will be applied for each configuration file. It is possibile to over- ride this "when" in each each configuration file, see also section "Scheduling" in backup.d(5). For example: when = sundays at 02:00 when = 30th at 22 when = 30 at 22:00 when = everyday at 01 <-- the default when = Tuesday at 05:00 These values for 'when' are equivalent: when = tuesday at 05:30 when = TUESDAYS at 05 These values for 'when' are invalid: when = tuesday at 2am when = tuesday at 2 when = tues at 02 vservers If you are using Linux-Vservers (http://linux-vserver.org), there are some special capabilities that different handlers have to make vserver backups easier. See the example configuration files for each handler to configure the vserver specific variables. DEFAULTS
loglevel = 4 reportemail = root reportsuccess = yes reportwarning = yes logfile = /var/log/backupninja.log configdirectory = /etc/backup.d scriptdirectory = /usr/share/backupninja usecolors = yes when = everyday at 01:00 vservers = no SEE ALSO
backupninja(1), ninjahelper(1), backup.d(5), AUTHOR
BACKUPNINJA was written by the riseup.net collective. riseup November 19, 2005 BACKUPNINJA.CONF(5)