Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Linux based Open Source ERP System - CK-ERP Post 302208782 by chiukay on Wednesday 25th of June 2008 02:46:43 AM
Old 06-25-2008
Linux based Open Source ERP System - CK-ERP

Hi, folks,

I have developed CK-ERP, which is an open source accounting / MRP / ERP / CRM system that runs on top of multiple middlewares. It provides accounting and back office functionalities to SMEs and utilizes the underlying middleware to administer accounts/groups.

Details about and demo of CK-ERP is available at, CK: Common Knowledge - to be shared and developed by all

Best Regards,
CK

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

About CK ERP

Please Can u help me to installand configure CK ERP In UBUNTU Opearating System. I have UBUNTU 7.10 I Try 2 Install Mysql5.0.38 Apache2 Please i have 2 expose this topic in class in 11/03/2008 please can u help me if possible with screen printing and comments. thank u for all :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hakim19
1 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

CK-ERP (Open Source Edu / ERP / CRM / MRP) v.0.30.1 released

Hi, folks, A new release, v.0.30.1, of CK-ERP, has been posted, at SourceForge.Net, sourceforge.net/projects/ck-erp . New features comprise seven new modules (ck-teacher, ck-counsellor, ck-student, ck-applicant, ck-family, ck-registrar, ck-eduadmin) for deployment within educational... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiukay
0 Replies
ACCT(2) 							System Calls Manual							   ACCT(2)

NAME
acct - turn accounting on or off SYNOPSIS
acct(file) char *file; DESCRIPTION
The system is prepared to write a record in an accounting file for each process as it terminates. This call, with a null-terminated string naming an existing file as argument, turns on accounting; records for each terminating process are appended to file. An argument of 0 causes accounting to be turned off. The accounting file format is given in acct(5). This call is permitted only to the super-user. NOTES
Accounting is automatically disabled when the file system the accounting file resides on runs out of space; it is enabled when space once again becomes available. RETURN VALUE
On error -1 is returned. The file must exist and the call may be exercised only by the super-user. It is erroneous to try to turn on accounting when it is already on. ERRORS
Acct will fail if one of the following is true: [EPERM] The caller is not the super-user. [ENOTDIR] A component of the path prefix is not a directory. [EINVAL] The pathname contains a character with the high-order bit set. [ENAMETOOLONG] A component of a pathname exceeded 255 characters, or an entire path name exceeded 1023 characters. [ENOENT] The named file does not exist. [EACCES] Search permission is denied for a component of the path prefix, or the path name is not a regular file. [ELOOP] Too many symbolic links were encountered in translating the pathname. [EROFS] The named file resides on a read-only file system. [EFAULT] File points outside the process's allocated address space. [EIO] An I/O error occurred while reading from or writing to the file system. SEE ALSO
acct(5), sa(8) BUGS
No accounting is produced for programs running when a crash occurs. In particular non-terminating programs are never accounted for. 4th Berkeley Distribution May 22, 1986 ACCT(2)