Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Building a NAS enclosure
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory Building a NAS enclosure Post 302208362 by DukeNuke2 on Monday 23rd of June 2008 04:55:28 PM
Old 06-23-2008
where is the problem? where do you need help?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Find serial number of storage enclosure?

System: PowerPC_POWER6 OS: AIX 5.x I was told that a disk (hdisk 10) is bad. How can I find "the serial # of the storage enclosure" from command line? How do I find which disk is on which enclosure? Thank you in advance! :) ---------- Post updated at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous update... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
2 Replies

2. AIX

enclosure2 SRN 80210 SSA Enclosure

Hi all, How to view more info about this error message that i am keep on getting. Tried "errpt -a" but the output is huge. Thanks in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lramsb4u
2 Replies

3. Linux

FC, iSCSI, and NAS configuration?

I am using Windows Server 2008R2 as a domain controller to 2 other servers and would like to use my Dell Powervault 770N as my NAS for data storage. I have FC that I would like to implement between the servers and the NAS (as an iSCSI target). I am brand new to this world; is this possible? I am... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NoviceAdmin
2 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Building a NAS server

Hello, I am planning to build a NAS server next week and i was wondering which OS to use. As i see the two most common are FreeNAS and Ubuntu server + samba. What do you think?Do you hava any experience on that?Any other idea? Thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: @dagio
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

NAS Research

Good Afternoon, Are most NASs compatible with Solaris/RedHat? Specifically, I'm looking at Western Digital ones but none of them say they are - I like My Cloud Pro Series PR4100 My Cloud Pro Series PR4100 – Network Attached Storage | Western Digital (WD) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stellaman1977
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want replace string <enclosure>&#x22;</enclosure> with <enclosure>&#x5e;</enclosure> in xml

I have xml files with with extension .ktr in subfolders i want to replace the string <enclosure>&#x22;</enclosure> with <enclosure>&#x5e;</enclosure> i have written logic but it is not working correctly sed -i '' 's#<enclosure>&\#x22;</enclosure>#<enclosure>&\#x5e;</enclosure>#g' *.ktr ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: reddy12
3 Replies
RADWHO(1)							 FreeRADIUS Daemon							 RADWHO(1)

NAME
radwho - show online users SYNOPSIS
radwho [-c] [-d raddb_directory] [-F radutmp_file] [-i] [-n] [-N nas_ip_address] [-p] [-P nas_port] [-r] [-R] [-s] [-S] [-u user] [-U user] [-Z] DESCRIPTION
The FreeRADIUS server can be configured to maintain an active session database in a file called radutmp. This utility shows the content of that session database. OPTIONS
-c Shows caller ID (if available) instead of the full name. -d raddb_directory The directory that contains the RADIUS configuration files. Defaults to /etc/raddb. -F radutmp_file The file that contains the radutmp file. If this is specified, -d is not necessary. -i Shows the session ID instead of the full name. -n Normally radwho looks up the username in the systems password file, and shows the full username as well. The -n flags prevents this. -N nas_ip_address Show only those entries which match the given NAS IP address. -p Adds an extra column for the port type - I for ISDN, A for Analog. -P nas_port Show only those entries which match the given NAS port. -r Outputs all data in raw format - no headers, no formatting, fields are comma-separated. -R Output all data in RADIUS attribute format. All fields are printed. -s Show full name. -S Hide shell users. Doesn't show the entries for users that do not have a SLIP or PPP session. -u user Show only those entries which match the given username (case insensitive). -U user Show only those entries which match the given username (case sensitive). -Z When combined with -R, prints out the contents of an Accounting-Request packet which can be passed to radclient, in order to "zap" that users session from radutmp. For example, $ radwho -ZRN 10.0.0.1 | radclient -f - radius.example.net acct testing123 will result in all an Accounting-Request packet being sent to the RADIUS server, which tells the server that the NAS rebooted. i.e. It "zaps" all of the users on that NAS. To "zap" one user, specifiy NAS, username, and NAS port: $ radwho -ZRN 10.0.0.1 -u user -P 10 | radclient -f - radius.example.net acct testing123 Other combinations are also possible. SEE ALSO
radiusd(8), radclient(1), radiusd.conf(5). AUTHOR
Miquel van Smoorenburg, miquels@cistron.nl. 17 Feb 2013 RADWHO(1)