Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problems while read a file
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Problems while read a file Post 302208278 by sudhamacs on Monday 23rd of June 2008 01:25:24 PM
Old 06-23-2008
Quick solution..

A quick solution is
sed -n '200,$p' file | grep ERROR
Thanks,
CSS

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

File system problems

Hi All, I am currently running Linux on a file server. The server starts experiencing problems (slow access, no access). After a shutdown and reboot, the file system is corrupted and requires to run fsck to clean up. Is this signs of a failing hard drive? Ken (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmcvey
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with awk - how to read a content of a file from every file from file list

Hi Experts. I need to list the file and the filename comes from the file ListOfFile.txt. Basicly I have a filename "ListOfFile.txt" and it contain Example of ListOfFile.txt /home/Dave/Program/Tran1.P /home/Dave/Program/Tran2.P /home/Dave/Program/Tran3.P /home/Dave/Program/Tran4.P... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: tanit
7 Replies

3. Programming

Cannot read a file with read(fd, buffer, buffersize) function

# include <stdio.h> # include <fcntl.h> # include <stdlib.h> # include <sys/stat.h> int main(int argc, char *argv) { int fRead, fPadded, padVal; int btRead; int BUFFSIZE = 512; char buff; if (argc != 4) { printf ("Please provide all of the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: naranja18she
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read a file and search a value in another file create third file using AWK

Hi, I have two files with the format shown below. I need to read first field(value before comma) from file 1 and search for a record in file 2 that has the same value in the field "KEY=" and write the complete record of file 2 with corresponding field 2 of the first file in to result file. ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: King Kalyan
11 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problems restraining read command to 32 bits -perl

Hey everybody, I'm having difficulty using the read command to perform a checksum operation. Whenever I print the final checksum, the result always returns FFFFFFFF, and I know thats not the checksum. #!/usr/bin/perl -w use strict; use FileHandle; use warnings; my $data... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: TeamUSA
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash: read file line by line (lines have '\0') - not full line has read???

I am using the while-loop to read a file. The file has lines with null-terminated strings (words, actually.) What I have by that reading - just a first word up to '\0'! I need to have whole string up to 'new line' - (LF, 10#10, 16#A) What I am doing wrong? #make file 'grb' with... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

When reading a csv file, counter to read 20 lines and wait for minute then read next 20 till end

Hello All, i am a newbie and need some help when reading a csv file in a bourne shell script. I want to read 10 lines, then wait for a minute and then do a reading of another 10 lines and so on in the same way. I want to do this till the end of file. Any inputs are appreciated ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: victor.s
3 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Problems with a .sh file in cron

Hi guys. This is my first post so bear with me. I'm trying to get cron to run a shell script in my home directory (/home/server) that checks the temperature of my HDD. The script works fine, however I can't run it in cron. I've checked the syslog and I have only seen two errors: - Exited with... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rautoner
11 Replies

9. Programming

File upload problems

When I upload image files they have the same extension twice. And my script doesn't show it even it the path is correct. Some scripts copy the file from the tmp dir server to the required directory, while others just move it. What happens to the files that were just copied? Do they stay... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read from file and execute the read command

Hi, I am facing issues with the below: I have a lookup file say lookup.lkp.This lookup.lkp file contains strings delimited by comma(,). Now i want to read this command from file and execute it. So my code below is : Contents in the lookup.lkp file is : c_e,m,a,`cd $BOX | ls cef_*|tail... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vital_parsley
7 Replies
CSS::Packer(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  CSS::Packer(3pm)

NAME
CSS::Packer - Another CSS minifier VERSION
Version 1.002001 DESCRIPTION
A fast pure Perl CSS minifier. SYNOPSIS
use CSS::Packer; my $packer = CSS::Packer->init(); $packer->minify( $scalarref, $opts ); To return a scalar without changing the input simply use (e.g. example 2): my $ret = $packer->minify( $scalarref, $opts ); For backward compatibility it is still possible to call 'minify' as a function: CSS::Packer::minify( $scalarref, $opts ); First argument must be a scalarref of CSS-Code. Second argument must be a hashref of options. Possible options are: compress Defines compression level. Possible values are 'minify' and 'pretty'. Default value is 'pretty'. 'pretty' converts a { color: black ;} div { width:100px; } to a{ color:black; } div{ width:100px; } 'minify' converts the same rules to a{color:black;}div{width:100px;} copyright You can add a copyright notice at the top of the script. remove_copyright If there is a copyright notice in a comment it will only be removed if this option is set to a true value. Otherwise the first comment that contains the word "copyright" will be added at the top of the packed script. A copyright comment will be overwritten by a copyright notice defined with the copyright option. no_compress_comment If not set to a true value it is allowed to set a CSS comment that prevents the input being packed or defines a compression level. /* CSS::Packer _no_compress_ */ /* CSS::Packer pretty */ AUTHOR
Merten Falk, "<nevesenin at cpan.org>" BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests through the web interface at http://github.com/nevesenin/css-packer-perl/issues <http://github.com/nevesenin/css-packer-perl/issues>. I will be notified, and then you'll automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes. SUPPORT
You can find documentation for this module with the perldoc command. perldoc CSS::Packer COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008 - 2011 Merten Falk, all rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
CSS::Minifier, CSS::Minifier::XS perl v5.14.2 2012-02-18 CSS::Packer(3pm)