Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Doubt in Ad-hoc reports and Mail Post 302208248 by sgunasekaran on Monday 23rd of June 2008 11:51:15 AM
Old 06-23-2008
Doubt in Ad-hoc reports and Mail

Hi all,

1. How to create ad-hoc reports using Shell Scripts?
2. How to create Shell Scripts for sending email to alert users for erroneous records?

Thanks in advance.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Doubt in sending mail

Hi Friends, The command used is : mail <username> < kk kk is a file containing: 02:12:00.897892 Loading the following CompanyName1: 02:12:00.898109 Loading the following CompanyName2: 02:12:00.898261 Loading the following CompanyErrorContact1: 02:12:00.898452 Loading the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vijaysabari
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sending a mail from unix script doubt

HI i usually send an a file attachment in a mail from unix like following. mailx -s 'Job Success' someoner@gmail.com < attachment.log But I have observed in several threads that we can also use uuencode and uudecode. What are they? when should we use uudecode and uuencode ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajesh_tns
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Mail::Sender Doubt

I am using the below code to send an email #!/usr/bin/perl sub BEGIN { unshift (@INC,'/opt/dev/common/mds/perlLib'); } use Mail::Sender; $sender = new Mail::Sender {smtp => 'xxx.xxx.x.xx', from => 'abc@xyz.xom'}; $sender->MailFile({to => 'abc@xyz.xom', subject => 'Here is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dahlia84
0 Replies

4. BSD

FreeBSD - Wireles Ad-hoc Networking with IP alias

Hello Friends, I'm a newbie to FreeBSD. Trying to implement a IEEE paper : Energy consumption models for ad-hoc terminals (Computers). The test setup with 3 Computers & Wireless NIC goes as follows: Transmitter (A) --------------- Forwarder (B) -------------- Receiver (C) 10.0.1.1/24 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Govindaraj
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Client was not authenticated to send anonymous mail during MAIL FROM (in reply to MAIL FROM comm

I am having trouble getting mail to work on a red hat server. At first I was getting this message. Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; delivery temporarily suspended: connect to :25: Connection refused Then added the port to my firewall. Then I temporarily turned off selinux. I then copied this file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies
CPANPLUS::Shell(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					CPANPLUS::Shell(3)

NAME
CPANPLUS::Shell - base class for CPANPLUS shells SYNOPSIS
use CPANPLUS::Shell; # load the shell indicated by your # config -- defaults to # CPANPLUS::Shell::Default use CPANPLUS::Shell qw[Classic] # load CPANPLUS::Shell::Classic; my $ui = CPANPLUS::Shell->new(); my $name = $ui->which; # Find out what shell you loaded $ui->shell; # run the ui shell DESCRIPTION
This module is the generic loading (and base class) for all "CPANPLUS" shells. Through this module you can load any installed "CPANPLUS" shell. Just about all the functionality is provided by the shell that you have loaded, and not by this class (which merely functions as a generic loading class), so please consult the documentation of your shell of choice. BUG REPORTS
Please report bugs or other issues to <bug-cpanplus@rt.cpan.org<gt>. AUTHOR
This module by Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
The CPAN++ interface (of which this module is a part of) is copyright (c) 2001 - 2007, Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you may redistribute and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default, CPANPLUS::Shell::Classic, cpanp perl v5.16.3 2013-05-20 CPANPLUS::Shell(3)