Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Output formatting prob.. guyz plz hlp Post 302208209 by encrypted on Monday 23rd of June 2008 09:10:20 AM
Old 06-23-2008

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to download Red hat plz Hlp ?

ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/distributions/ Hi all , I know how to go to the distibution site but How to download if using ftp I want to ask this Q:confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: atiato
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to connect to the Internet Using RH 7.2 i.e configuration plz Hlp

How to connect to the Internet Using RH 7.2 i.e configuration plz Hlp.....cause I want to accsses to the Internet to download Help and application in the Red hat OS???? (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

plz Help How should I configure cc compiler output file plz help???

i.e configuration of C compiler :confused: (4 Replies)
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is the output of that Shell Scripts Plz tell me

tr "" "" | sort | awk 'length($0)>0' | uniq -c (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: brain_full
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

hi guyz

i require a script which can import the ip address and use it as an input to other. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: din_annauniv
3 Replies

6. Linux

Output formatting problem..Plz hlp

Hi guys, It will be a great help if somebody can help me in following problem. I have tried hard but because of lack of UNIX/LINUX knowledge I am not able to do it. I have written a script that returns 3 things of all the employees in my organisation. i.e. Name, Login time & log out time of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anushree.a
2 Replies

7. Ubuntu

File opening prob. plz assist guys

Hi friends, this problem is pretty similar to the thread that i have generated earlier. If the TXT file that i have opened using "cat" is huge then my putty can only show me last few lines. Similarly if i use "more" command to open a huge TXT file then it asks to press any key to scroll up the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: anushree.a
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

more help with formatting ls output...

Ok, for a fun project, my goal is to replicate the style of "catalog" on an old apple ] *A 002 SOMEAPPLESOFTFILE B 004 SOMEFILE T 006 SOMETEXT I 002 SOMEINTEGERFILE The first character is either " " or "*" depending on if the file is locked or not. Next is the filetype, so in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: patrick99e99
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting ls output

I am using find and ls to search for "warez" files on my server. find /home/ -regex ".*\.\(avi\|mp3\|mpeg\|mpg\|iso\)" -print0 | xargs -0 ls -oh This command produces this: -rw-r--r-- 1 1000 3.2M Feb 18 2009 /home/user/public_html/lupus.mp3 I want to only get this 3.2M... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bonrad
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need some Help for file filteration and saving the output in other directory using grep....plz ...

Hi all........ Plss do help me.......in a big trouble... :wall::wall::wall: I have 3 directories named as :1. /home/shuchi/source 2./home/shuchi/destination 3./home/shuchi/filter now the problem is /home/shuchi/source has say 2 files with extension .txt as given below : A.txt Code: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ektubbe
0 Replies
vflip(1Vi)																vflip(1Vi)

NAME
vflip - flip an image horizontally and/or vertically SYNOPSIS
vflip [-hor] [-vert] [-option ...] [infile] [outfile] DESCRIPTION
vflip flips images horizontally and/or vertically. A horizontal flip exchanges the left and right sides of an image. A vertical flip exchanges the top and bottom. COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
vflip accepts the following options: -help Prints a message describing options. -in infile Specifies a Vista data file containing the input images. -out outfile Specifies where to write the flipped images as a Vista data file. -horizontal Specifies that a horizontal flip should be performed. -vertical Specifies that a vertical flip should be performed. If both -horizontal and -vertical are specified, the horizontal flip is performed first. If neither is specified, the images are neverthe- less flipped horizontally. SEE ALSO
vrotate(1Vi), vtranspose(1Vi), VImage(3Vi), Vista(7Vi) AUTHOR
Daniel Ko <ko@cs.ubc.ca> Vista Version 1.12 24 April 1993 vflip(1Vi)