Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting gzcat into awk and then change FILENAME and process new FILENAME Post 302208110 by ghostdog74 on Monday 23rd of June 2008 03:24:23 AM
Old 06-23-2008
@OP, use split inside you while loop
Code:
while (( getline line< "'"$ofile"'" ) > 0 ) {
 n=split(line,temp,"\")
 print temp[1],temp[3] ......
 next }
}

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change new filename with date ??

Hi all, I am newbie and hope that you can help me to rename a file If I have a file name Perform.01222006.12345.Log now I would like to backup another file with another name like perform-20060112.dat This is a flat file, and I want to collect some field, then put it in a new file from... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sabercats
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change multiple filename formats with WHILE

Hi All, I'm trying to run a simple shell program to change all the files named *.cvs to *.txt. I am trying to use WHILE and this is what I have so far: This changes the first file from *.cvs to *.txt, but it is not cycling through the other files. My suspicion is that I don't have the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ScKaSx
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filename from splitting files to have the same filename of the original file with counter value

Hi all, I have a list of xml file. I need to split the files to a different files when see the <ko> tag. The list of filename are B20090908.1100-20090908.1200_CDMA=1,NO=2,SITE=3.xml B20090908.1200-20090908.1300_CDMA=1,NO=2,SITE=3.xml B20090908.1300-20090908.1400_CDMA=1,NO=2,SITE=3.xml ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: natalie23
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the filename

I have 100 files in a directory with a.1 a.2 a.3 a.4 How do i remove a. and i need the file names as 1 2 3 4 please help (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: srichunduru
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

filename change with awk needed

Hi, i have files which contains list of csv file names say temp.txt contains below like data Dns_bangalore_08172011.093033.1139.csv Dns_bangalore_08172011.093133.1139.csv now i want to insert some string before .csv in the filename say i want to insert string _sim1 beofre .csv... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghavendra.nsn
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the filename variable value

Hi guys, I have a variable where i am storing the filename (with full path). I just need the value before ".txt". But instead of getting the filename i am getting the contents of the filename. FileName=/appl/data/Input/US/Test.txt a=`awk -F"." '{print $1}' ${FileName}` echo $a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change date in a filename?

Hi i want to list files based on date and change the date alone in the files in a directory abc20120101.txt xyzxyxz20120101.txt ccc20120201.txt ddd20120301.txt In the above i want to select only files having date 20120101 and rename the date for those files like below abc20111231.txt... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dewdrop
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change filename - increment digit by 60

I have a bunch of files, they have spaces! I am working in windows 7, but I am hoping I could install and use cygwin or some other unix platform to rename my files (suggestions welcome). The files are named: Wind Attn Vol - 474.wrl Wind Attn Vol - 475.wrl Wind Attn Vol - 476.wrl etc.. I... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: d_sai_kumar
10 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

to extract all the part of the filename before a particular word in the filename

Hi All, Thanks in Advance I am working on a shell script. I need some assistance. My Requirement: 1) There are some set of files in a directory like given below OTP_UFSC_20120530000000_acc.csv OTP_UFSC_20120530000000_faf.csv OTP_UFSC_20120530000000_prom.csv... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aealexanderraj
0 Replies

10. Programming

to extract all the part of the filename before a particular word in the filename

Hi All, Thanks in Advance I am working on a shell script. I need some assistance. My code: if then set "subscriber" "promplan" "mapping" "dedicatedaccount" "faflistSub" "faflistAcc" "accumulator"\ "pam_account"; for i in 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8;... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aealexanderraj
0 Replies
SDL_PixelFormat(3)						 SDL API Reference						SDL_PixelFormat(3)

NAME
SDL_PixelFormat - Stores surface format information STRUCTURE DEFINITION
typedef struct SDL_PixelFormat { SDL_Palette *palette; Uint8 BitsPerPixel; Uint8 BytesPerPixel; Uint8 Rloss, Gloss, Bloss, Aloss; Uint8 Rshift, Gshift, Bshift, Ashift; Uint32 Rmask, Gmask, Bmask, Amask; Uint32 colorkey; Uint8 alpha; } SDL_PixelFormat; STRUCTURE DATA
palette Pointer to the palette, or NULL if the BitsPerPixel>8 BitsPerPixel The number of bits used to represent each pixel in a surface. Usually 8, 16, 24 or 32. BytesPerPixel The number of bytes used to represent each pixel in a surface. Usually one to four. [RGBA]mask Binary mask used to retrieve individual color values [RGBA]loss Precision loss of each color component (2^[RGBA]loss) [RGBA]shift Binary left shift of each color component in the pixel value colorkey Pixel value of transparent pixels alpha Overall surface alpha value DESCRIPTION
A SDL_PixelFormat describes the format of the pixel data stored at the pixels field of a SDL_Surface. Every surface stores a SDL_PixelFor- mat in the format field. If you wish to do pixel level modifications on a surface, then understanding how SDL stores its color information is essential. 8-bit pixel formats are the easiest to understand. Since its an 8-bit format, we have 8 BitsPerPixel and 1 BytesPerPixel. Since BytesPer- Pixel is 1, all pixels are represented by a Uint8 which contains an index into palette->colors. So, to determine the color of a pixel in a 8-bit surface: we read the color index from surface->pixels and we use that index to read the SDL_Color structure from surface->for- mat->palette->colors. Like so: SDL_Surface *surface; SDL_PixelFormat *fmt; SDL_Color *color; Uint8 index; . . /* Create surface */ . . fmt=surface->format; /* Check the bitdepth of the surface */ if(fmt->BitsPerPixel!=8){ fprintf(stderr, "Not an 8-bit surface. "); return(-1); } /* Lock the surface */ SDL_LockSurface(surface); /* Get the topleft pixel */ index=*(Uint8 *)surface->pixels; color=fmt->palette->colors[index]; /* Unlock the surface */ SDL_UnlockSurface(surface); printf("Pixel Color-> Red: %d, Green: %d, Blue: %d. Index: %d ", color->r, color->g, color->b, index); . . Pixel formats above 8-bit are an entirely different experience. They are considered to be "TrueColor" formats and the color information is stored in the pixels themselves, not in a palette. The mask, shift and loss fields tell us how the color information is encoded. The mask fields allow us to isolate each color component, the shift fields tell us the number of bits to the right of each component in the pixel value and the loss fields tell us the number of bits lost from each component when packing 8-bit color component in a pixel. /* Extracting color components from a 32-bit color value */ SDL_PixelFormat *fmt; SDL_Surface *surface; Uint32 temp, pixel; Uint8 red, green, blue, alpha; . . . fmt=surface->format; SDL_LockSurface(surface); pixel=*((Uint32*)surface->pixels); SDL_UnlockSurface(surface); /* Get Red component */ temp=pixel&fmt->Rmask; /* Isolate red component */ temp=temp>>fmt->Rshift;/* Shift it down to 8-bit */ temp=temp<<fmt->Rloss; /* Expand to a full 8-bit number */ red=(Uint8)temp; /* Get Green component */ temp=pixel&fmt->Gmask; /* Isolate green component */ temp=temp>>fmt->Gshift;/* Shift it down to 8-bit */ temp=temp<<fmt->Gloss; /* Expand to a full 8-bit number */ green=(Uint8)temp; /* Get Blue component */ temp=pixel&fmt->Bmask; /* Isolate blue component */ temp=temp>>fmt->Bshift;/* Shift it down to 8-bit */ temp=temp<<fmt->Bloss; /* Expand to a full 8-bit number */ blue=(Uint8)temp; /* Get Alpha component */ temp=pixel&fmt->Amask; /* Isolate alpha component */ temp=temp>>fmt->Ashift;/* Shift it down to 8-bit */ temp=temp<<fmt->Aloss; /* Expand to a full 8-bit number */ alpha=(Uint8)temp; printf("Pixel Color -> R: %d, G: %d, B: %d, A: %d ", red, green, blue, alpha); . . . SEE ALSO
SDL_Surface, SDL_MapRGB SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 23:01 SDL_PixelFormat(3)