Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: To publish xml in a textarea
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers To publish xml in a textarea Post 302207867 by fpmurphy on Saturday 21st of June 2008 10:17:30 AM
Old 06-21-2008
Another alternative is to use a CDATA section i.e. <![CDATA[ your markup ]]>

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Unable to publish data

Hi All, In my application, we are using Publish/subscribe model implemented in JAVA and when I implemented it on windows to windows os,it is working fine and able to publish the right data and even when I am trying the same between two different OS i.e between Windows and Solaris sparc or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
1 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Publish notification

hi All I use tomcat server to publish war file. How to send an notification to users via the application screen and it should dismiss once user clicks X mark. Any suggestions ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil529
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Publish notification

hi All I use tomcat server to publish war file. How to send an notification to users via the application screen and it should dismiss once user clicks X mark. Any suggestions ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anil529
1 Replies
MSSQL_NUM_FIELDS(3)													       MSSQL_NUM_FIELDS(3)

mssql_num_fields - Gets the number of fields in result

SYNOPSIS
int mssql_num_fields (resource $result) DESCRIPTION
mssql_num_fields(3) returns the number of fields in a result set. PARAMETERS
o $result - The result resource that is being evaluated. This result comes from a call to mssql_query(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns the number of fields, as an integer. EXAMPLES
Example #1 mssql_num_fields(3) example <?php // Connect to MSSQL and select the database $link = mssql_connect('KALLESPCSQLEXPRESS', 'sa', 'phpfi'); mssql_select_db('php', $link); // Select some data from our database $data = mssql_query('SELECT [name], [age] FROM [php].[dbo].[persons]'); // Construct a table echo '<table border="1">'; $header = false; // Iterate through returned results while ($row = mssql_fetch_array($data)) { // Build the table header if (!$header) { echo '<thead>'; echo '<tr>'; for ($i = 1; ($i + 1) <= mssql_num_fields($data); ++$i) { echo '<td>' . ucfirst($row[$i]) . '</td>'; } echo '</tr>'; echo '</thead>'; echo '<tbody>'; $header = true; } // Build the row echo '<tr>'; foreach($row as $value) { echo '<td>' . $value . '</td>'; } echo '</tr>'; } // Close table echo '</tbody>'; echo '</table>'; // Clean up mssql_free_result($data); mssql_close($link); ?> SEE ALSO
mssql_query(3), mssql_fetch_field(3), mssql_num_rows(3). PHP Documentation Group MSSQL_NUM_FIELDS(3)