Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: installing free BSD
Operating Systems BSD installing free BSD Post 302207852 by bankai on Saturday 21st of June 2008 07:32:53 AM
Old 06-21-2008
usb keyboards don't play well with freebsd installer. Use a ps/2 one if you can....

I think also if you enable USB in your BIOS it may allow you to use the keyboard during install - haven't tried it

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Red hat or free BSD?

This is my first post here, so I thought Id make it good. I am building a webserver that will be up in a month or so, so I am starting now. I was wondering, since I am on the fence here, should I go with Red hat or BSD? I am comfortable with both, I can run apache on either one, but I am wondering... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: advok8
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Free Bsd

i am installing FREEBSD and I would like to know which hardware specific network card that works and help with this would be great I am very new to this (UNIX) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BSD_NEWUSER
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

System free bsd install wrong....

My freeBsd were setup security wrong how do I reinstall it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dansu92833
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Free BSD Display Properties?

I'm very new to UNIX and just istalled FreeBSD on my computer. I using the KDE desktop and the resolution is horrible. How do I adjust this. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbrouder
3 Replies

5. BSD

X-Windows Free BSD

so, i have a video card SIS s315 AGP and i can't cofigure X Free on free BSD to run X window. Anybody can help me solve this problem?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dmitri-br
2 Replies

6. BSD

Free BSD X window

Can anyone help me ? I have installed Free BSD several times and I can't get the X window to work . I have installed the ports Gnome and others but for some reason when I type start x doesn't work. I downloaded the 3 i386 disks but I get to install the first one wich complete the setup and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: skyhawkfly
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hardware for UNIX/Free BSD

Hi! I'm planning to start to set up a Webserver. All software has to be freeware. I'm also planning to use Free BSD/UNIX for this project. Apache as Webserversystem and so on... Therefor I would like to have some info about what kind of hardware I need. I'm planning to buy a computer... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: kargooliw
9 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to install Free BSD with dual boot with XP?

:confused: hello I have XP installed computer. I am completely newbie in Unix. Despite yesterday I tried to install Free BSD 5. But I coluldn't do. So now computer is not bootable i have done wrong thing. Can you help me installing it without making Xp out of computer? please reply (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sualcavab
2 Replies

9. BSD

How to create IP table at Free BSD

Now, I had installed free bsd at my office. Unfortunitely, Email server have been using Local PoP3 and SMTP to our ISP with outlook. but my unix firewall sever ( free bsd ) didn't allow these port ( 110 & 25 ). How can i create the IP table to pass at server. If u have any experience about obvious... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashraff Ali
4 Replies

10. BSD

USB mount of Free BSD

Hello all When I insert my USB , its says : umass0 detected . I want to ls files present in the USB. I tried mount -t msdosfs /dev/da0s1 /mnt Whats is dev/da0s1 ????? How can I mount it to use it ? Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies
Dancer::Logger::PSGI(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Dancer::Logger::PSGI(3pm)

NAME
Dancer::Logger::PSGI - PSGI Log handler for Dancer VERSION
version 0.04 SYNOPSIS
In your Dancer's environment file: logger: PSGI - plack_middlewares: - - ConsoleLogger In your application warning "this is a warning" With Plack::Middleware::ConsoleLogger, all your log will be send to the JavaScript console of your browser. DESCRIPTION
This class is an interface between your Dancer's application and psgix.logger. Message will be logged in whatever logger you decided to use in your Plack handler. If no logger is defined, nothing will be logged. AUTHOR
franck cuny <franck@lumberjaph.net> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2010 by franck cuny. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. AUTHOR
franck cuny <franck@lumberjaph.net> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2011 by franck cuny. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-07 Dancer::Logger::PSGI(3pm)