Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: "/" c0t0d0s0 showing 100%.
Operating Systems Solaris "/" c0t0d0s0 showing 100%. Post 302207403 by prabir on Thursday 19th of June 2008 10:47:06 PM
Old 06-19-2008
"/" c0t0d0s0 showing 100%.

hi
I recently started looking after server with sunsolaris os. it is dual host system. In one server the '/' showing 56% in other it is showing 100% in df -k.
the status of slice was
used avail capacity mounted on
/dev/dsk.c0t0d0s0 961181 95**** 0 100%
After reoving some files the avail is now 922028 but capacity is still 0 and it still showing 100% whereas actual it supposed to be 95%. The du -s showing almost same in both the server. please help me.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

3. Linux

Showing "permission denied" when trying to login in - Montavista Linux

Hello friends, I have scratched my system and after that when I am trying to access the console via root login it's failing with an error message of "permission denied". I am able to access the other login, I am having only problem with root and some other user login. I am using an telnet... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanoop
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Showing "permission denied" when trying to login in - Montavista Linux

Hello friends, I have scratched my system and after that when I am trying to access the console via root login it's failing with an error message of "permission denied". I am able to access the other login, I am having only problem with root and some other user login. I am using an telnet... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanoop
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

"sudo su -" showing lot of information on OpenLDAP

Hello, I have configured new LDAP and new LDAP clients. When I do "sudo su -", it shows me lot of information, which is not required on screen. I am not sure, if any debug mode is enabled or from where it can be turned off. Please suggest, if it is know for you. -bash-3.2$ sudo su - sudo:... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
8 Replies

8. Solaris

Ipadm showing "/?" in ADDROBJ on S11 local zone

Hi! I have a Solaris 11 local zone, everything is running fine, BUT, when I issue an "ipadm show-addr" from inside the local zone I get the following: root@xxxxxxx:/var/opt# ipadm show-addr ADDROBJ TYPE STATE ADDR lo0/? inherited ok 127.0.0.1/8... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rtmg
2 Replies

9. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
HOBBIT-STATUSREPORT.CGI(1)				      General Commands Manual					HOBBIT-STATUSREPORT.CGI(1)

NAME
hobbit-statusreport.cgi - CGI program to report a status for a group of servers SYNOPSIS
hobbit-statusreport.cgi --column=COLUMNNAME [options] DESCRIPTION
hobbit-statusreport.cgi is a CGI tool to generate a simple HTML report showing the current status of a single column for a group of Xymon hosts. E.g. You can use this report to get an overview of all of the SSL certificates that are about to expire. The generated webpage is a simple HTML table, suitable for copying into other documents or e-mail. hobbit-statusreport.cgi runs as a CGI program, invoked by your webserver. It is normally run via a wrapper shell-script in the CGI direc- tory for Xymon. EXAMPLES
The Xymon installation includes two web report scripts using this CGI tool: The hobbit-certreport.sh script generates a list of SSL server certificates that are yellow or red (i.e. they will expire soon); and the hobbit-nongreen.sh script generates a report of all statuses that are currently non-green. These can be accessed from a web browser through a URL referencing the script in the Xymon CGI directory (e.g. "/xymon-cgi/xymon-nongreen.sh"). OPTIONS
--column=COLUMNNAME Report the status of the COLUMNNAME column. --all Report the status for all hosts known to Xymon. By default, this tool reports only on the hosts found on the current page from where the CGI was invoked (by looking at the "pagepath" cookie). --filter=CRITERIA Only report on statuses that match the CRITERIA setting. See the bb(1) man-page - in the "hobbitdboard" command description - for details about specifying filters. --heading=HTML Defines the webpage heading - i.e. the "title" tag in the generated HTML code. --show-column Include the column name in the display. --show-colors Show the status color on the generated webpage. The default is to not show the status color. --no-colors Do not include text showing the current color of each status in the report. This is the default. --show-summary Show only a summary of the important lines in the status message. By default, the entire status message appears in the generated HTML code. This option causes the first non-blank line of the status message to be shown, and also any lines beginning with "&COLOR" which is used by many status messages to point out lines of interest (non-green lines only, though). --show-message Show the entire message on the webpage. This is the default. --link Include HTML links to the host "info" page, and the status page. --embedded Only generate the HTML table, not a full webpage. This can be used to embed the status report into an external webpage. --env=FILENAME Load the environment from FILENAME before executing the CGI. --area=NAME Load environment variables for a specific area. NB: if used, this option must appear before any --env=FILENAME option. SEE ALSO
xymon(7) Xymon Version 4.2.3: 4 Feb 2009 HOBBIT-STATUSREPORT.CGI(1)