Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Security Advisories (RSS) S-320: Citect CitectSCADA Vulnerability Post 302207318 by Linux Bot on Thursday 19th of June 2008 02:20:04 PM
Old 06-19-2008
S-320: Citect CitectSCADA Vulnerability

Citect CitectSCADA contains a remotely accessible buffer overflow vulnerability which may allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code. The risk is MEDIUM. A remote, unauthenticated attacker may be able to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service.

More...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

configure Adaptec 29320ALP Ultra 320 SCSI Card in IBM X3400

I am installing SCO UNIX 5.0.6 in X3400, every thing are install except Adaptec 29320ALP Card (Attached DAT Drive) because their driver are available in btld formate Fllopy DISk and SCO Unix 5.0.6 not support USB Floppy, Can anybody inform us any other method to installed the Adaptec Ultra 120... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hafizurr
3 Replies

2. SCO

ultra 320 scsi raid controller driver for sco 5.0.6

I am facing a problem to install sco 5.0.6 in Dell Power Edge SC1420 which raid controller is ultra 320 scsi raid controller . how/from where to download the ultra 320 scsi raid controller driver for sco 5.0.6. Plz help with any idea karzon (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karzon
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to install Linux on an external 320 gigabyte hard drive

Hi all, I would to know if I can install Linux on an external 320 gigabyte hard drive..I have Windows XP on my internal hard drive which is 80 GB , but this installation on 320 external HDD is for testing purpose If it is possible to install Linux on the external drive, will it cause any... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsandeep_80
5 Replies
FLUXBOX-REMOTE(1)						  Fluxbox Manual						 FLUXBOX-REMOTE(1)

NAME
fluxbox-remote - command line access to key commands for fluxbox(1) SYNOPSIS
fluxbox-remote command DESCRIPTION
fluxbox-remote(1) is designed to allow scripts to execute most key commands from fluxbox(1). fluxbox-remote(1) will only work with fluxbox(1): its communications with fluxbox(1) are not standardized in any way. It is recommended that a standards-based tool such as wmctrl(1) be used whenever possible, in order for scripts to work with other window managers. CAVEATS
fluxbox-remote(1) uses the X11 protocol to communicate with fluxbox(1). Therefore, it is possible for any user with access to the X(7) server to use fluxbox-remote(1). For this reason, several key commands have been disabled. Users should be aware of the security implications when enabling fluxbox-remote(1), especially when using a forwarded X(7) connection. RESOURCES
session.screen0.allowRemoteActions: <boolean> This resource in ~/.fluxbox/init must be set to 'true' in order for fluxbox-remote(1) to function. Please read the CAVEATS first. ENVIRONMENT
In order to communicate with fluxbox(1), the DISPLAY environment variable must be set properly. Usually, the value should be ':0.0'. AUTHORS
This man page written by Mark Tiefenbruck <mark at fluxbox.org> SEE ALSO
fluxbox(1) fluxbox-keys(5) wmctrl(1) AUTHOR
Mark Tiefenbruck <mark@fluxbox.org> Author. fluxbox-remote.txt 27 February 2011 FLUXBOX-REMOTE(1)