Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: To publish xml in a textarea
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers To publish xml in a textarea Post 302207168 by fpmurphy on Thursday 19th of June 2008 09:30:07 AM
Old 06-19-2008
Please post an example xml.txt

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Unable to publish data

Hi All, In my application, we are using Publish/subscribe model implemented in JAVA and when I implemented it on windows to windows os,it is working fine and able to publish the right data and even when I am trying the same between two different OS i.e between Windows and Solaris sparc or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
1 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Publish notification

hi All I use tomcat server to publish war file. How to send an notification to users via the application screen and it should dismiss once user clicks X mark. Any suggestions ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil529
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Publish notification

hi All I use tomcat server to publish war file. How to send an notification to users via the application screen and it should dismiss once user clicks X mark. Any suggestions ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anil529
1 Replies
EVOLVOTRON_MUTATE(1)						    Evolvotron						      EVOLVOTRON_MUTATE(1)

NAME
evolvotron_mutate - Render an evolvotron function tree to an image. SYNOPSIS
evolvotron_mutate < function_in.xml > function_out.xml evolvotron_mutate -g > function_out.xml DESCRIPTION
evolvotron_mutate either mutates an existing image function (saved to an XML file), or (with the -g option) creates a new image function. The mutation parameters and function weightings are the same as used by evolvotron in its default reset state. See the evolvotron user manual (accessible from the evolvotron application's Help menu) for more information on image functions. COMMANDLINE OPTIONS
-g Specifies that no function should be read from standard input. The output function is created at random. EXAMPLES
evolvotron_mutate -g | tee function0.xml | evolvotron_render function0.ppm evolvtron_mutate < function0.xml > function1.xml AUTHOR
evolvotron_mutate was written by Tim Day (www.timday.com) and is released under the conditions of the GNU General Public License. See the file LICENSE supplied with the source code for details. SEE ALSO
evolvotron(1), evolvotron_render(1) www.timday.com 25 Feb 2004 EVOLVOTRON_MUTATE(1)