Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What's your drink?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What's your drink? Post 302206291 by Dave Miller on Tuesday 17th of June 2008 11:57:55 AM
Old 06-17-2008
Iced Tea without lemon.

If I ever find the guy that started the tradition of adding a wedge of lemon to tea, I'm gonna kick his butt! I can't tell you how often I order Iced Tea without lemon but get a lemon anyway!Smilie

Lipton and Snapple both have an Iced Tea variety that they proudly label "without lemon". Check the ingredients: Citric Acid!Smilie

For that reason, I love driving thru the South (For you non Americans that know something about American history, the 'South' are the states that lost the Civil War. Maryland thru Georgia, and extends West to the Missippi River, more or less.)

In the South, they not only don't add the lemon, their tea is "Sweet Tea". Already perfectly sweetened. Yum.Smilie

Note: McDonald's recently added Sweet Tea to their menu. It's pretty good - if you can get it without the lemon.Smilie

RSORT(3)								 1								  RSORT(3)

rsort - Sort an array in reverse order

SYNOPSIS
bool rsort (array &$array, [int $sort_flags = SORT_REGULAR]) DESCRIPTION
This function sorts an array in reverse order (highest to lowest). PARAMETERS
o $array - The input array. o $sort_flags - You may modify the behavior of the sort using the optional parameter $sort_flags, for details see sort(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 rsort(3) example <?php $fruits = array("lemon", "orange", "banana", "apple"); rsort($fruits); foreach ($fruits as $key => $val) { echo "$key = $val "; } ?> The above example will output: 0 = orange 1 = lemon 2 = banana 3 = apple The fruits have been sorted in reverse alphabetical order. NOTES
Note This function assigns new keys to the elements in $array. It will remove any existing keys that may have been assigned, rather than just reordering the keys. SEE ALSO
arsort(3), krsort(3), The comparison of array sorting functions. PHP Documentation Group RSORT(3)