Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What's your drink?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What's your drink? Post 302206291 by Dave Miller on Tuesday 17th of June 2008 11:57:55 AM
Old 06-17-2008
Iced Tea without lemon.

If I ever find the guy that started the tradition of adding a wedge of lemon to tea, I'm gonna kick his butt! I can't tell you how often I order Iced Tea without lemon but get a lemon anyway!Smilie

Lipton and Snapple both have an Iced Tea variety that they proudly label "without lemon". Check the ingredients: Citric Acid!Smilie

For that reason, I love driving thru the South (For you non Americans that know something about American history, the 'South' are the states that lost the Civil War. Maryland thru Georgia, and extends West to the Missippi River, more or less.)

In the South, they not only don't add the lemon, their tea is "Sweet Tea". Already perfectly sweetened. Yum.Smilie

Note: McDonald's recently added Sweet Tea to their menu. It's pretty good - if you can get it without the lemon.Smilie

SLAPINDEX(8C)															     SLAPINDEX(8C)

NAME
slapindex - SLAPD index to LDIF utility SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/slapindex [-v] [-c] [-d level] [-b suffix] [-n dbnum] [-f slapd.conf] DESCRIPTION
Slapindex is used to regenerate slapd(8) indices based upon the current contents of a database. It opens the given database determined by the database number or suffix and updates the indices for all values of all attributes of all entries. OPTIONS
-v enable verbose mode. -c enable continue (ignore errors) mode. -d level enable debugging messages as defined by the specified level. -b suffix Use the specified suffix to determine which database to generate output for. The -b cannot be used in conjunction with the -n option. -n dbnum Generate output for the dbnum-th database listed in the configuration file. The -n cannot be used in conjunction with the -b option. -f slapd.conf specify an alternative slapd.conf(5) file. LIMITATIONS
Your slapd(8) should not be running (at least, not in read-write mode) when you do this to ensure consistency of the database. This command provides ample opportunity for the user to obtain and drink their favorite beverage. EXAMPLES
To reindex your SLAPD database, give the command: /usr/sbin/slapindex SEE ALSO
ldap(3), ldif(5), slapadd(8), ldapadd(1), slapd(8) "OpenLDAP Administrator's Guide" (http://www.OpenLDAP.org/doc/admin/) ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
OpenLDAP is developed and maintained by The OpenLDAP Project (http://www.openldap.org/). OpenLDAP is derived from University of Michigan LDAP 3.3 Release. OpenLDAP 2.1.X RELEASEDATE SLAPINDEX(8C)