Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: previous posts
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems previous posts Post 302206172 by james6 on Tuesday 17th of June 2008 06:31:29 AM
Old 06-17-2008
previous posts

Thanks for your response joeyg. I could see how to view questions from other users but not my own, I tripped up it later in the day. For anyone else it's Quick Links > My Profile > Find all posts by james6

Cheers, Simon.Smilie

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Previous Command

We have a Solaris Server and I am acessing it through telnet to run various commands for my data validation like GREP, SED, AWK etc. My requirement is how do i use the previous command that was executed. I tried the option 'ESC' and then 'k'. It displays the characters like '^[[A' etc. How do I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vskr72
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Previous Command

We have a Solaris Server and I am acessing it through telnet to run various commands for my data validation like GREP, SED, AWK etc. My requirement is how do i use the previous command that was executed. I tried the option 'ESC' and then 'k'. It displays the characters like '^[[A' etc. How do I... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Previous Command

We have a Solaris Server and I am acessing it through telnet to run various commands for my data validation like GREP, SED, AWK etc. My requirement is how do i use the previous command that was executed. I tried the option 'ESC' and then 'k'. It displays the characters like '^[[A' etc. How do I... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

To get the previous 5 minutes

Hi I need to get the previous 5 minutes from the currnet time as given below. Please help. Current time : date +%d-%m-%Y_%H-%M output : 16-05-2012_15-05 I need the previous 5 minutes of the above output , Required output: 16-05-2012_15-04 16-05-2012_15-03... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kanchana
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove previous line if next & previous lines have same 4th character.

I want to remove commands having no output. In below text file. bash-3.2$ cat abc_do_it.txt grpg10so>show trunk group all status grpg11so>show trunk group all status grpg12so>show trunk group all status GCPKNYAIGT73IMO 1440 1345 0 0 94 0 0 INSERVICE 93% 0%... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raza Ali
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with getting last date of previous month and first date of previous 4th month from current date

I have requirment to get last date of previous month and the first date of previous 4th month: Example: Current date: 20130320 (yyyymmdd) Last date of previous month: 20130228 (yyyymmdd) First date of previous 4th month: 20121101 (yyyymmdd) In my shell --date, -d, -v switches are not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: machomaddy
3 Replies
DateTime::Format::Builder::Parser::Quick(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	     DateTime::Format::Builder::Parser::Quick(3pm)

NAME
DateTime::Format::Builder::Parser::Quick - Use another formatter, simply SYNOPSIS
use DateTime::Format::Builder ( parsers => { parse_datetime => [ { Quick => 'DateTime::Format::HTTP' }, { Quick => 'DateTime::Format::Mail' }, { Quick => 'DateTime::Format::IBeat' }, ]}); is the same as: use DateTime::Format::HTTP; use DateTime::Format::Mail; use DateTime::Format::IBeat; use DateTime::Format::Builder ( parsers => { parse_datetime => [ sub { eval { DateTime::Format::HTTP->parse_datetime( $_[1] ) } }, sub { eval { DateTime::Format::Mail->parse_datetime( $_[1] ) } }, sub { eval { DateTime::Format::IBeat->parse_datetime( $_[1] ) } }, ]}); (These two pieces of code can both be found in the test suite; one as quick.t, the other as fall.t.) DESCRIPTION
"Quick" adds a parser that allows some shortcuts when writing fairly standard and mundane calls to other formatting modules. SPECIFICATION
"Quick" has two keys, one optional. The "Quick" keyword should have an argument of either an object or a class name. If it's a class name then the class is "use"d. The "method" keyword is optional with a default of "parse_datetime". It's either name of the method to invoke on the object, or a reference to a piece of code. In any case, the resultant code ends up looking like: my $rv = $Quick->$method( $date ); THANKS
See the main module's section. SUPPORT
Support for this module is provided via the datetime@perl.org email list. See http://lists.perl.org/ for more details. Alternatively, log them via the CPAN RT system via the web or email: http://perl.dellah.org/rt/dtbuilder bug-datetime-format-builder@rt.cpan.org This makes it much easier for me to track things and thus means your problem is less likely to be neglected. LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright X Iain Truskett, 2003. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.000 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. The full text of the licences can be found in the Artistic and COPYING files included with this module, or in perlartistic and perlgpl as supplied with Perl 5.8.1 and later. AUTHOR
Iain Truskett <spoon@cpan.org> SEE ALSO
"datetime@perl.org" mailing list. http://datetime.perl.org/ perl, DateTime, DateTime::Format::Builder perl v5.10.1 2010-03-14 DateTime::Format::Builder::Parser::Quick(3pm)