Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: previous posts
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems previous posts Post 302205815 by james6 on Monday 16th of June 2008 10:54:11 AM
Old 06-16-2008
previous posts

Hi, is there a way I can display my previous question posted? I've had a look around but couldn't find anything.
Thanks in advance, Simon.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Previous Command

We have a Solaris Server and I am acessing it through telnet to run various commands for my data validation like GREP, SED, AWK etc. My requirement is how do i use the previous command that was executed. I tried the option 'ESC' and then 'k'. It displays the characters like '^[[A' etc. How do I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vskr72
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Previous Command

We have a Solaris Server and I am acessing it through telnet to run various commands for my data validation like GREP, SED, AWK etc. My requirement is how do i use the previous command that was executed. I tried the option 'ESC' and then 'k'. It displays the characters like '^[[A' etc. How do I... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Previous Command

We have a Solaris Server and I am acessing it through telnet to run various commands for my data validation like GREP, SED, AWK etc. My requirement is how do i use the previous command that was executed. I tried the option 'ESC' and then 'k'. It displays the characters like '^[[A' etc. How do I... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

To get the previous 5 minutes

Hi I need to get the previous 5 minutes from the currnet time as given below. Please help. Current time : date +%d-%m-%Y_%H-%M output : 16-05-2012_15-05 I need the previous 5 minutes of the above output , Required output: 16-05-2012_15-04 16-05-2012_15-03... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kanchana
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove previous line if next & previous lines have same 4th character.

I want to remove commands having no output. In below text file. bash-3.2$ cat abc_do_it.txt grpg10so>show trunk group all status grpg11so>show trunk group all status grpg12so>show trunk group all status GCPKNYAIGT73IMO 1440 1345 0 0 94 0 0 INSERVICE 93% 0%... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raza Ali
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with getting last date of previous month and first date of previous 4th month from current date

I have requirment to get last date of previous month and the first date of previous 4th month: Example: Current date: 20130320 (yyyymmdd) Last date of previous month: 20130228 (yyyymmdd) First date of previous 4th month: 20121101 (yyyymmdd) In my shell --date, -d, -v switches are not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: machomaddy
3 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)