Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu How to Get the Appereance Of Ubantu in LINUX Post 302205634 by ch.siva on Monday 16th of June 2008 01:35:38 AM
Old 06-16-2008
Bug How to Get the Appereance Of Ubantu in LINUX

Hi guys , Iam newbie to this site, and i would like to know how to change the appereance of linux as how u feel in ubantu.
clearly i want to get the UBANTU GUI in LINUX .. if anybody did it earlier . plz post the solution in stepwise...

thanx
siv

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

cant figure out the error in this script (adding numbers in a string) using ubantu shell

hii please help me this is the script num=$1 sum=0 while do x=`expr $num % 10` sum=`expr $sum + $x` num=`expr $num / 10` done echo "Summation is $sum" it is giving error pratyush@ubuntu:~$ sh shell.sh 123 shell.sh: 11: 123: not found Summation is 0 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratyush Sakhle
3 Replies
UUID_COMPARE(3) 						    Libuuid API 						   UUID_COMPARE(3)

NAME
uuid_compare - compare whether two UUIDs are the same SYNOPSIS
#include <uuid.h> int uuid_compare(uuid_t uu1, uuid_t uu2) DESCRIPTION
The uuid_compare function compares the two supplied uuid variables uu1 and uu2 to each other. RETURN VALUE
Returns an integer less than, equal to, or greater than zero if uu1 is found, respectively, to be lexicographically less than, equal, or greater than uu2. AUTHOR
Theodore Y. Ts'o AVAILABILITY
libuuid is part of the util-linux package since version 2.15.1 and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. SEE ALSO
uuid(3), uuid_clear(3), uuid_copy(3), uuid_generate(3), uuid_is_null(3), uuid_parse(3), uuid_unparse(3) util-linux May 2009 UUID_COMPARE(3)