Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sql & Shell scripting book
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Sql & Shell scripting book Post 302205217 by Yogesh Sawant on Saturday 14th of June 2008 01:44:11 AM
Old 06-14-2008
this might help you

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Online/downloadable Shell Scripting book

Greetings All!! I am looking out for a comprehensive shell scripting book (unix & linux). I would request you to kindly post the links to get donwloadable/online books. I would prefer for the "Linux and Unix shell programming" by David Tansley. Any help will be highly appreciable. Cheers ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arminder
5 Replies

2. Linux

Linux/Unix Shell Scripting Book

I want to learn Linux/Unix shell scripting, I searched this forum but got some results for Unix Admin books and general Linux books. Would someone recommend a good Linux Shell Scripting book? I did order one book A Practical Guide to Linux(R) Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thoughts
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Good Book For Unix And Shell Scripting

Hello people.I'm new to the forum and would like to seek your opinion in purchaing a copy of a good Unix and Shell scripting book. I have good knowledge of basic unix concepts and now i would like to delve into more details. Your suugestion much appreciated. Thx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aeontoam82
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

any good book for Shell Scripting ?

Hi , I am aware of basics of UNIX like general commands for files & directories. However now I have to move on to shell programming . Please suggest any good book for beginners for shell programming basics & advanced which might have some practice questions also. Thanks, Ankur (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankurvohra
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

good book to learn korn shell scripting

which is a gud book to learn advanced korn shell scripting? i know the basic shell scripting (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shishirkotkar
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting book learning.

Hi Which is the most useful shell scripting book. Planning to learn shell scripting.Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arunvellanki
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Best Book for C Shell Scripting

Hi, One of my friend has recently joined a company wherein they have given him a project in C shell Scripting. But, he is new to Scripting. requesting me a good book to learn C shell scripting. As I'm not much into Scripting I'd request any one to suggest me the best book to learn C shell... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suren1829
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

[SOLVED] Book for shell scripting

I plan to buy a shell scripting book. Please suggest me a best book for shell Scripting. It will be great if the book contains more examples. Regards Kalai ---------- Post updated at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous update was at 01:09 AM ---------- I got the solution in the below post. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalpeer
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

any good book for shell programming and scripting??

as title suggest i am looking for good book to start learning shell programming.please help me with this. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pvk21
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a good book to learn UNIX Shell Scripting

I'm going to be starting a job in a month or so that I need to brush up on my Unix shell scripting skills. About 15 years ago, I took a college class for Unix shell scripting. I would like to find a good college book again, rather than just going to Amazon and just buying anything. This is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dorlow
2 Replies
TRANSMISSION-EDIT(1)					    BSD General Commands Manual 				      TRANSMISSION-EDIT(1)

NAME
transmission-edit -- command-line utility to modify .torrent files' announce URLs SYNOPSIS
transmission-edit [-h] [-a url] [-d url] [-r search replace] torrentfile(s) DESCRIPTION
transmission-edit command-line utility to modify .torrent files' announce URLs OPTIONS
-h --help Show a short help page and exit. -a --add URL Add an announce URL to the torrent's announce-list if it's not already in the list -d --delete URL Remove an announce URL from the torrent's announce-list -r --replace search replace Substring search-and-replace inside a torrent's announce URLs. This can be used to change an announce URL when the tracker moves or your passcode changes. EXAMPLES
Update a tracker passcode in all your torrents: $ transmission-edit -r old-passcode new-passcode ~/.config/transmission/torrents/*.torrent AUTHORS
Jordan Lee SEE ALSO
transmission-create(1), transmission-daemon(1), transmission-edit(1), transmission-gtk(1), transmission-qt(1), transmission-remote(1), transmission-show(1) http://www.transmissionbt.com/ BSD
June 9, 2010 BSD