Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News OpenLDAP 2.4.10 (LDAPv3 branch) Post 302204166 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 11th of June 2008 12:00:10 AM
Old 06-11-2008
OpenLDAP 2.4.10 (LDAPv3 branch)

The OpenLDAP Project is a collaborative effort to provide a robust, commercial-grade, fully featured, open source LDAP software suite. The project is managed by a worldwide community of volunteers that use the Internet to communicate, plan, and develop OpenLDAP Software and its related documentation. OpenLDAP Software provides a complete LDAP implementation including server, clients, C SDK, and associated tools.License: OSI ApprovedChanges:
This release fixes a number of assertion failures and some more issues with multimaster replication. There are other minor fixes and documentation updates.Image

More...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Need OpenLDAP Help

Hi, all: I'm studying for the RHCE and have hit the section on configuring an OpenLDAP client. I'd like to practice this, but I can't get an OpenLDAP server set up. I followed the directions in RedHat's Deployment Guide, and it looks like the server is up and running, but I can't get the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rjlohman
0 Replies

2. Solaris

OpenLDAP setup

At work I'm been givin the task to move are backend servers from NIS to LDAP. We have mostly Solaris 10 servers, as well as a few Redhat servers. I am going to use openLDAP as the LDAP server. I'm looking for a good how to guide on setting up the openLDAP server. Most of the docs I have found seem... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bitlord
0 Replies
LDAPFRIENDLY(5) 						File Formats Manual						   LDAPFRIENDLY(5)

NAME
ldapfriendly - data file for LDAP friendly routines SYNOPSIS
/usr/share/openldap/ldapfriendly DESCRIPTION
The file /usr/share/openldap/ldapfriendly contains simple mapping information used by the ldap_friendly_name(3) routine. Blank lines and lines that have a first character of `#' are treated as comments and ignored. The information consists of lines that contain an "unfriend- ly" name, a tab, and a "friendly" name. Other friendly mapping files can be created and used by ldap_friendly_name(3). Just use the same format as that described above and include the file name in the ldap_friendly_name() call. FILES
/usr/share/openldap/ldapfriendly SEE ALSO
ldap(3), ldap_friendly_name(3) ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
OpenLDAP is developed and maintained by The OpenLDAP Project (http://www.openldap.org/). OpenLDAP is derived from University of Michigan LDAP 3.3 Release. OpenLDAP 2.0.27-Release 20 August 2000 LDAPFRIENDLY(5)