Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Compiling multiple cpp files (abstract factory pattern) Post 302204149 by SaTYR on Tuesday 10th of June 2008 10:49:06 PM
Old 06-10-2008
I think I should add the .cpp files using #include (and also I need to change the extension names to .hpp except run.cpp).

Thanks...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Compiling kernel mnodule spanning multiple files

Hello i guys i have a kernel module which has a list.c library I have one file mod.c (the main kernel module) and one list.c (which is the library) Could you please help me with the following questions .. 1) Is a header file needed (list.h) to be included in the mod.c ? 2) do we need to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: natraj
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compiling multiple ".c" files starting with xxx

Hello, I am trying to figure out how I can write a bashscript that compiles several ".c" files that start with xxx (example: xxx_try.c and xxx_that.c) So I want to compile all these files with a bash script. Anyone can help pls? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Freak79
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

convert all *. c files to *.cpp files in a directory

Hiiiii.... how to convert all *. c files to *.cpp files , in a directory given using shell script. :pThnaking u.:p (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnampkkm
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Searching across multiple files if pattern is available in all files searched

I have a list of pattern in a file, I want each of these pattern been searched from 4 files. I was wondering this can be done in SED / AWK. say my 4 files to be searched are > cat f1 abc/x(12) 1 abc/x 3 cde 2 zzz 3 fdf 4 > cat f2 fdf 4 cde 3 abc 2... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: novice_man
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling multiple files

Hey there,hope you are all well. Actually i am trying to compile two .c files with gcc in unix and i also have one .txt and one .h..How do i compine them alltogether in order for my program to run? I will have to do gcc -o myprog myprog1.c myprog2.c and then how i will use myprog with the .txt... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Aeria Gloris
1 Replies

6. Web Development

<Apache>error when compiling CPP modules

Hi, I am working on Linux Platform. I am just trying to port a CPP module to apache as a module. When I try to build the Apache , it throws an error as follows libtool: unrecognized option `-DLINUX=2' Later I did some search and changed the config_vars.mk file under the "build" directory of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashabb
0 Replies

7. Programming

C++ abstract (singleton) factory implementation...

I want to create an abstract factory template which will allow me to pass in an "ID" for a subclass and return the singleton instance of that class stored in the factory. It'd be easy to adapt for "multi-ton", but for its present use this isn't necessary. The requirements are: - I don't want... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DreamWarrior
2 Replies

8. Programming

Error with shared lIBMpi.so.1 when compiling CPP program

Hello, Met a problem when compiling a C++ program from source code without error, but when ran it there was always an error message: ./Ray: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi_cxx.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directoryAs the error points to openmpi which was... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error in compiling .cpp file

I get this error, defaults.cpp: In member function ‘int Defaults::GetIntDefault(const std::string&)’: defaults.cpp:68: error: ‘atoi’ was not declared in this scope defaults.cpp: In member function ‘real_t Defaults::GetRealDefault(const std::string&)’: defaults.cpp:76: error: ‘atof’ was not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bstephens
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pattern search multiple files

#!/usr/bin/ksh a="Run successfully" cd $APPS ls -l *.txt | while read $txt do if then cp $APPS/$txt cp $hist/$txt else rm $APPS/$txt echo "Files has been removed" fi done New in shell script please help me out Around 100 txt files in $APPS dir i want to search pattern from... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kalia
8 Replies
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Git::GatherDir(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		  Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Git::GatherDir(3pm)

NAME
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Git::GatherDir - gather all tracked files in a Git working directory VERSION
version 1.121820 DESCRIPTION
This is a trivial variant of the GatherDir plugin. It looks in the directory named in the "root" attribute and adds all the Git tracked files it finds there (as determined by "git ls-files"). If the root begins with a tilde, the tilde is replaced with the current user's home directory according to File::HomeDir. Most users just need: [Git::GatherDir] ...and this will pick up all tracked files from the current directory into the dist. You can use it multiple times, as you can any other plugin, by providing a plugin name. For example, if you want to include external specification files into a subdir of your dist, you might write: [Git::GatherDir] ; this plugin needs no config and gathers most of your files [Git::GatherDir / SpecFiles] ; this plugin gets all tracked files in the root dir and adds them under ./spec root = ~/projects/my-project/spec prefix = spec ATTRIBUTES
root This is the directory in which to look for files. If not given, it defaults to the dist root -- generally, the place where your dist.ini or other configuration file is located. prefix This parameter can be set to gather all the files found under a common directory. See the description above for an example. include_dotfiles By default, files will not be included if they begin with a dot. This goes both for files and for directories relative to the "root". In almost all cases, the default value (false) is correct. follow_symlinks By default, directories that are symlinks will not be followed. Note on the other hand that in all followed directories, files which are symlinks are always gathered. exclude_filename To exclude certain files from being gathered, use the "exclude_filename" option. This may be used multiple times to specify multiple files to exclude. exclude_match This is just like "exclude_filename" but provides a regular expression pattern. Files matching the pattern are not gathered. This may be used multiple times to specify multiple patterns to exclude. AUTHOR
Jerome Quelin COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2009 by Jerome Quelin. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-30 Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Git::GatherDir(3pm)