Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: not activated yet?
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems not activated yet? Post 302204049 by mcraul on Tuesday 10th of June 2008 12:06:24 PM
Old 06-10-2008
thank you much

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Activated accounts

Hello all, I am trying to list all accounts that are still activated on a HP-UX trusted system. I have tried to do something with the modprpw command but can't think of any way. Can someone give me a hint? I am not looking for a whole script, this I can do it, but just a way to get that into a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qfwfq
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris user account de-activated, command to activate again

My admin has set password policy to de-activate user account if there is not login for 90 days. How can i re-activate user account w/o deleting, or changing user password. Thanks in advance Deeps (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: admin@solaris
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Why ACL is getting activated on NFS mount..??

Hello All, I am facing a strange problem ( for first time in it's own for the matter of fact ) : Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Reboot
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

Volume group not activated at boot after SAN migration

I have an IBM blade running RHEL 5.4 server, connected to two Hitachi SANs using common fibre cards & Brocade switches. It has two volume groups made from old SAN LUNs. The old SAN needs to be retired so we allocated LUNs from the new SAN, discovered the LUNs as multipath disks (4 paths) and grew... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbatte1
4 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View - views for password plugin DESCRIPTION
This provides the templates for the pages and forms used by the password authentication plugin. TEMPLATES
signup Displays a sign-up form. login Displays the login form. login_widget A handy template for embedding the login form. Just include it in your templates via: show('/login_widget'); See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::Action::Login. let/reset_lost_password After requesting a password reset and clicking on the link sent by email, this receives that click and provides the form for resetting the password. See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Action::ResetLostPassword. let/confirm_email Handles the work of confirming an email address for a new account. See Jifty::Plugin::Authenticaiton::Password::View. lost_password Starts the process of sending a link to reset a lost password by email. See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::SendPasswordReminder. resend_confirmation Request a new email confirmation message be sent to your email account. See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::Action::ResendConfirmation. SEE ALSO
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password, Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::Dispatcher LICENSE
Jifty is Copyright 2005-2010 Best Practical Solutions, LLC. Jifty is distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-12-10 Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View(3pm)