Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cool new logo
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cool new logo Post 302203945 by Dave Miller on Tuesday 10th of June 2008 08:15:24 AM
Old 06-10-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perderabo
And I don't see "D-style" even now.
D-Style

as in

Doggie style

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

The unix.com logo - anyone else seeing this?

Hi All I'm not sure if anyone else notices this or not - however when I view the unix.com forums in Windows, the flash logo at the top of the page absolutely kills my performance - CPU usage rockets to 100%! If you open the task manager and monitor performance, and slowly scroll down so that the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saabir
1 Replies

2. Solaris

dtlogin logo

hiho, where are the frisky CDE admins.... ;-) how can i change the welcome logo? i found the /usr/dt/config/C/Xresources and the entry: Dtlogin*logo*bitmapFile: but when i enter my own *.bm or *.xpm file the screen use a black logo.... i think i am using the wrong resolution for my picture...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
3 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How to place logo onto movie?

Hello, I am having a movie (MyMove.avi) and own the logo (Logo.jpg). I want to place this logo on my movie, that when viewing a movie showing the logo in bottom-left corner. I am using FFMPEG and MPlayer. Are possible make it? If yes, then how can do it? PS. My OS – Unix. -----... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramis55
0 Replies

4. Solaris

OpenBoot OEM Logo

If you have a graphic display you see some sort of logo in OpenBoot immediately after a reset or when you run the banner command. With most systems, you see a spiffy multicolor logo generated by a routine on the video card. But if you have a low-rent video card you just see a plain monochrome Sun... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix logo(Original).

Hi, What is the Unix's logo(Original)? Thanks, regards. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Y.P.Y
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

upload logo on script

any ideas on how to upload logo on a script?(solaris script) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
3 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Linux logo and logotype

Hello, this is my contribution to open community (LINK): tovic.eu/design/logo/gnu-linux/ If you find it interesting, use it ... Best regards (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Skulptron
0 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Does anyone know what technology this logo belongs to?

It came in a template full of techy-related stickers for laptop (like Docker, K8s, BigData, RHEL, AWS, etc) but I have no clue what it represents. Any idea? https://i.imgur.com/7ILp105.png Thanks. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: verdepollo
7 Replies
page_util_quote(n)					      Parser generator tools						page_util_quote(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
page_util_quote - page character quoting utilities SYNOPSIS
package require page::util::quote ?0.1? package require snit ::page::util::quote::unquote char ::page::util::quote::quote'tcl char ::page::util::quote::quote'tclstr char ::page::util::quote::quote'tclcom char _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides a few utility commands to convert characters into various forms. API
::page::util::quote::unquote char A character, as stored in an abstract syntax tree by a PEG processor (See the packages grammar::peg::interpreter, grammar::me, and their relations), i.e. in some quoted form, is converted into the equivalent Tcl character. The character is returned as the result of the command. ::page::util::quote::quote'tcl char This command takes a Tcl character (internal representation) and converts it into a string which is accepted by the Tcl parser, will regenerate the character in question and is 7bit ASCII. The string is returned as the result of this command. ::page::util::quote::quote'tclstr char This command takes a Tcl character (internal representation) and converts it into a string which is accepted by the Tcl parser and will generate a human readable representation of the character in question. The string is returned as the result of this command. The string does not use any unprintable characters. It may use backslash-quoting. High UTF characters are quoted to avoid problems with the still prevalent ascii terminals. It is assumed that the string will be used in a double-quoted environment. ::page::util::quote::quote'tclcom char This command takes a Tcl character (internal representation) and converts it into a string which is accepted by the Tcl parser when used within a Tcl comment. The string is returned as the result of this command. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category page of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have. KEYWORDS
page, parser generator, quoting, text processing CATEGORY
Page Parser Generator COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007 Andreas Kupries <andreas_kupries@users.sourceforge.net> page 1.0 page_util_quote(n)