Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity How to know when you've been hacked Post 302203896 by era on Tuesday 10th of June 2008 06:24:05 AM
Old 06-10-2008
Judging from the contents of http://xe-xenical.com:80/poster/include9.txt they are using your domain to host their ads. Yes, you have been hacked.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

pc hacked

Hi, i think someone has hacked my server, the following rules used to come which i haven't put. Please help me i couldnt find out how this rules are apply, i think someone has put an script which generates enables the rules. But after restarting the iptables everything seems to be working... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naik_mit
0 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Server hacked on known port

Hi, There is a recent case whereby it was reported that one of the production servers was hacked on port 1521. However, I am not sure how this was possible, as I checked that the OS firewall (iptables) is on : # /etc/init.d/iptables status Table: nat Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT) num ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
7 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

Our system was hacked

Someone made a mistake, and left our router wide open, pointing all ports to a SCO 6.0.0 system. Within 24 hours, the following happened. The contents of all the files (except tar files) in three directories, one directory on each of three different file systems, were replaced with nulls. None... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
3 Replies
URI::URL(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     URI::URL(3pm)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3pm)