Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cool video
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cool video Post 302203777 by sparcguy on Monday 9th of June 2008 11:37:34 PM
Old 06-10-2008
Cool video

Grand Central Big Freeze

It looks as tho it's movie scene from M. Night Shyamalan Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Cool YouTube Video: Here Comes Another Bubble - The Richter Scales!

You will like this :) fi4fzvQ6I-o (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part I)

See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. While My Guitar Gently Weeps by George Harrison and Friends 0ITrQXES8kU (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
16 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part II)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Throwing Fire At The Sun by Heather Nova QXq44BPL-wo (11 Replies)
11 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part III)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Operator by Jim Croce A2iS8XctJKo (9 Replies)
9 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part IV)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Beyond The Invisible by Enigma hx2jrunyGjE (16 Replies)
16 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part V)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Octavarium by Dream Theater xK3qylwd-M0 (9 Replies)
9 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VII)

We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't tolerate. We have instructions on how to post youtube videos: How to use youtube tags. Please follow the format in those instructions to... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
11 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VI)

A few years ago we had a series of threads where we posted music videos. Let's try another one and see what happens. :) We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't... (18 Replies)
18 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VIII)

We've all heard this, right? 9bZkp7q19f0 Post some cool music...! You may want to review the earlier threads:Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI Part VII (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scott
3 Replies
qc2movie(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 					       qc2movie(1)

NAME
qc2movie -- Quartz Composer export tool SYNOPSIS
qc2movie inCompositionPath|repositoryCompositionIdentifier outMoviePath width height duration [--parameterKey1 value1 ...] DESCRIPTION
qc2movie is a tool that exports a Quartz Composer composition into a QuickTime movie by adding a track containing this composition. It is the command line equivalent of exporting a composition for the Quartz Composer application to a QuickTime movie. OPTIONS
inCompositionPath|repositoryCompositionIdentifier specifies which composition you want to export. Ar inCompositionPath is the path to the composition. Ar reposito- ryCompositionIdentifier is the identifier of a composition which lies in the Quartz Composer Repository. outMoviePath specifies movie file path to which the composition will be exported to width defines the width of the export movie height defines the height of the export movie duration defines the length of the export movie [--parameterKey1 value1 ...] passes composition specific parameters through the command line tool to the composition EXAMPLES
-To create a 10 second QuickTime movie containing a Quartz Composer track of the Particle System composition: qc2movie "/Developer/Examples/Quartz Composer Compositions/Particle Systems/Particle System.qtz" ~/example.mov 640 480 10 -To merge two video tracks (30s each) together using an image transition protocol abiding composition (Swing for example) in the Quartz Composer Repository (using its identifier: /swing): qc2movie /swing ~/merged-example.mov 640 480 60 --inputMoviePath1 ~/firstVideo.mov --inputMoviePath2 ~/secondVideo.mov --duration 2 -To apply an image filter protocol abiding composition to the video track of a movie: qc2movie /colorpencil ~/effect-example.mov 640 480 30 --input ~/Video.mov SEE ALSO
pcastaction(1) Mac OS July 9 2007 Mac OS