Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity How to know when you've been hacked Post 302203227 by kasa on Saturday 7th of June 2008 04:47:16 AM
Old 06-07-2008
question deleted, because answered

Last edited by kasa; 06-15-2008 at 12:17 PM.. Reason: answered

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

pc hacked

Hi, i think someone has hacked my server, the following rules used to come which i haven't put. Please help me i couldnt find out how this rules are apply, i think someone has put an script which generates enables the rules. But after restarting the iptables everything seems to be working... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naik_mit
0 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Server hacked on known port

Hi, There is a recent case whereby it was reported that one of the production servers was hacked on port 1521. However, I am not sure how this was possible, as I checked that the OS firewall (iptables) is on : # /etc/init.d/iptables status Table: nat Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT) num ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
7 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

Our system was hacked

Someone made a mistake, and left our router wide open, pointing all ports to a SCO 6.0.0 system. Within 24 hours, the following happened. The contents of all the files (except tar files) in three directories, one directory on each of three different file systems, were replaced with nulls. None... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
3 Replies
DPKG-RECONFIGURE(8)						      Debconf						       DPKG-RECONFIGURE(8)

NAME
dpkg-reconfigure - reconfigure an already installed package SYNOPSIS
dpkg-reconfigure [options] packages DESCRIPTION
dpkg-reconfigure reconfigures packages after they have already been installed. Pass it the names of a package or packages to reconfigure. It will ask configuration questions, much like when the package was first installed. If you just want to see the current configuration of a package, see debconf-show(1) instead. OPTIONS
-ftype, --frontend=type Select the frontend to use. The default frontend can be permanently changed by: dpkg-reconfigure debconf Note that if you normally have debconf set to use the noninteractive frontend, dpkg-reconfigure will use the dialog frontend instead, so you actually get to reconfigure the package. -pvalue, --priority=value Specify the minimum priority of question that will be displayed. dpkg-reconfigure normally shows low priority questions no matter what your default priority is. See debconf(7) for a list. --default-priority Use whatever the default priority of question is, instead of forcing the priority to low. -u, --unseen-only By default, all questions are shown, even if they have already been answered. If this parameter is set though, only questions that have not yet been seen will be asked. --force Force dpkg-reconfigure to reconfigure a package even if the package is in an inconsistent or broken state. Use with caution. --no-reload Prevent dpkg-reconfigure from reloading templates. Use with caution; this will prevent dpkg-reconfigure from repairing broken templates databases. However, it may be useful in constrained environments where rewriting the templates database is expensive. -h, --help Display usage help. SEE ALSO
debconf(7) AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 2018-02-28 DPKG-RECONFIGURE(8)