Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Bauk HTTP Server 2.0.10 (Stable branch) Post 302203032 by Linux Bot on Friday 6th of June 2008 11:10:03 AM
Old 06-06-2008
Bauk HTTP Server 2.0.10 (Stable branch)

Bauk HTTP Server is a high-performance Web server for Unix-like operating systems. Bauk includes many advanced features such as full HTTP/1.1 standard compliance, CGI/1.1 standard compliance, Virtual Hosts, Virtual Host aliases, domain name matching, HTTP authentication, etc. From series 2.0, Bauk brings full support for dynamic pages/Webscripts in PHP, Perl, server-side JavaScript, Python, and Tcl, providing the power of script-enabled pages and relatively easy management.License: Other/Proprietary LicenseChanges:
This release adds improved support for PHP,Python, and server-sideJavaScript dynamic pages, native 64bit support,and performanceoptimizations.Image

More...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

List of HTTP/FTP-clients on a server

The other day, a friend of mine had his Linux webserver compromised because he was running a vulnerable PHP-script. The "hacker" had used a malformed URL to include a wget-command to fetch some stuff off the net and install it in /dev/shm where it ran undetected. Fortunately, the webserver ran as a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: indo1144
2 Replies

2. Linux

HTTP server

Hello all, Please tell me that how to configure a HTTP server in Fedora Core 3 Also tell me about WEB HOSTING under Linux. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaibw
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Installing Oracle HTTP Server

Hi, i am trying to install Oracle 10g Companion Products on a Solaris 5.9 server. At the end of the installation the configuration assistant fails and it's unable to start the HTTP Server. Below is the error opmnctl: starting opmn and all managed processes... Failed to get IP for ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saharookiedba
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple HTTP server in GAWK

Hi, Not sure if this post belongs to this forum but I have been trying every so often to setup a simple http server in awk. After a couple of try and errors I finally came across this: REMCONF - TCP/IP Internetworking With `gawk' This tutorial is not to cut and paste without change, so here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ripat
0 Replies
XMLRPC::Lite(3) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   XMLRPC::Lite(3)

NAME
XMLRPC::Lite - client and server implementation of XML-RPC protocol SYNOPSIS
Client use XMLRPC::Lite; print XMLRPC::Lite -> proxy('http://betty.userland.com/RPC2') -> call('examples.getStateStruct', {state1 => 12, state2 => 28}) -> result; CGI server use XMLRPC::Transport::HTTP; my $server = XMLRPC::Transport::HTTP::CGI -> dispatch_to('methodName') -> handle ; Daemon server use XMLRPC::Transport::HTTP; my $daemon = XMLRPC::Transport::HTTP::Daemon -> new (LocalPort => 80) -> dispatch_to('methodName') ; print "Contact to XMLRPC server at ", $daemon->url, " "; $daemon->handle; DESCRIPTION
XMLRPC::Lite is a Perl modules which provides a simple nterface to the XML-RPC protocol both on client and server side. Based on SOAP::Lite module, it gives you access to all features and transports available in that module. See t/26-xmlrpc.t for client examples and examples/XMLRPC/* for server implementations. DEPENDENCIES
SOAP::Lite SEE ALSO
SOAP::Lite CREDITS
The XML-RPC standard is Copyright (c) 1998-2001, UserLand Software, Inc. See <http://www.xmlrpc.com> for more information about the XML- RPC specification. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2000-2001 Paul Kulchenko. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. AUTHOR
Paul Kulchenko (paulclinger@yahoo.com) perl v5.12.1 2010-03-17 XMLRPC::Lite(3)