Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO 5.0.7 help
Operating Systems SCO SCO 5.0.7 help Post 302202255 by maconte on Wednesday 4th of June 2008 11:14:00 AM
Old 06-04-2008
Question ???

Compatible??..the server? or the card....i know you can load it on the server we have one running ive just never loaded it

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. SCO

load sco xenix and sco unix binary ?

Hi I have some sco xenix object, bin and archive files that operate in sco unix 5.0.7. I know that sco unix kernel can support sco xenix binary. I want to know how can I link xenix and unix archives together? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: javad1_maroofi
0 Replies
rsm_get_controller(3RSM)			      Remote Shared Memory Library Functions				  rsm_get_controller(3RSM)

NAME
rsm_get_controller, rsm_get_controller_attr, rsm_release_controller - get or release a controller handle SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lrsm [ library... ] #include <rsmapi.h> int rsm_get_controller(char *name, rsmapi_controller_handle_t *controller); int rsm_get_controller_attr(rsmapi_controller_handle_t chdl, rsmapi_controller_attr_t *attr); int rsm_release_controller(rsmapi_controller_handle_t chdl); DESCRIPTION
The controller functions provide mechanisms for obtaining access to a controller, determining the characteristics of the controller, and releasing the controller. The rsm_get_controller() function acquires a controller handle through the controller argument. The name argument is the specific con- troller instance (for example, "sci0" or "loopback"). This controller handle is used for subsequent RSMAPI calls. The rsm_get_controller_attr() function obtains a controller's attributes through the attr argument. The chdl argument is the controller handle obtained by the rsm_get_controller() call. The attribute structure is defined in the <rsmapi> header. The rsm_release_controller() function releases the resources associated with the controller identified by the controller handle chdl, obtained by calling rsm_get_controller(). Each rsm_release_controller() call must have a corresponding rsm_get_controller() call. It is illegal to access a controller or segments exported or imported using a released controller. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, these functions return 0. Otherwise, an error value is returned to indicate the error. ERRORS
The rsm_get_controller(), rsm_get_controller_attr(), and rsm_release_controller() functions can return the following errors: RSMERR_BAD_CTLR_HNDL Invalid controller handle. The rsm_get_controller() and rsm_get_controller_attr() functions can return the following errors: RSMERR_BAD_ADDR Bad address. The rsm_get_controller() function can return the following errors: RSMERR_CTLR_NOT_PRESENT Controller not present. RSMERR_INSUFFICIENT_MEM Insufficient memory. RSMERR_BAD_LIBRARY_VERSION Invalid library version. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |ATTRIBUTE TYPE |ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
rsm_memseg_export_create(3RSM), rsm_memseg_import_connect(3RSM), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 8 Jun 2001 rsm_get_controller(3RSM)