Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Executing shell program from a web page Post 302202129 by scarfake on Wednesday 4th of June 2008 06:56:13 AM
Old 06-04-2008
i once found a little php script that does this very well.

BOSSSHELL: bossshell.php.txt - 748 bytes @ http://kleinvieh.kl.funpic.de/?md5.710a3360c06a952785c8c26204f7c23b

load it the file do your php enabled webserver, and first change the password in the code from "admin" to something else.

i sent venkatritch a PM but i think it was the wrong link.

your webserver must allow shell command from php. free server do not most time.
also phptimeout is problem sometime

Last edited by scarfake; 06-16-2008 at 12:38 PM.. Reason: fixed link

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

running shell script thru WEB page ....

....passing variable via list... here 's the HTML code extract : **************** <form method=post action=http://servername/cgi-bin/cgi-comptage_diff.ksh> <table border...........> .............. </table> <table bgcolor=#FFFFFF width="980"> ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nicol
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Advantage of executing program in user shell?

Hi, I'm curious about the advantage of forking and executing a program in a user shell as opposed to forking and executing the program directly without the user shell. For example: why is it often like: SSHD->fork&exec(shell, sftp-server)->fork&exec(sftp-server) And Not like: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: seeker333
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to disable the clearing of the first page when executing screen tool

Hi Guy, In order to monitor the user sessions, I have put the screen tool in the .profile in order to record the whole session. However, when the user logs in, the screen command is executed and the screen is first cleared, then the command prompt appears. so, I basically want to disable the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saad26
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to redirect to a web-page by shell script

Dear all, I am calling a korn shell script(CGI script) by a web-page. This shell script do some checking in a unix file and return true or false. Now within the same script, If it returns true then I want to redirect to another web-page stored in htdocs directory. Example: Login page sends a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi18s
3 Replies

5. AIX

nmon and web page !

nmon and web page ! Is there any way to let nmon be configured with external Web Page and updating the same web page to be graphic monitoring. Pls advice ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mr.AIX
1 Replies

6. Web Development

Call shell script from HTML page - without web server

Hi, I have html page in my unix machine(server), which I will open with firefox or mozilla available in unix machine. Firefox or mozilla will be opened using x windows. Since I have access to unix machien(like other users) and this HTML page is for user having access to Unix machine, I see no... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamanu9
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing the result of a program as a shell script

I have a program that returns a shell script and I want to execute the script. I'll use cat in my simple example, but wget is an example that is feasible. $ # First setup a script $ echo "ls > df" > simple $ # "cat simple" is now a program that returns a script $ cat simple ls df $ ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kopite
3 Replies

8. AIX

How to Use a UNIX Shell Script to Create an HTML Web Page?

dear friends , in my work i have to monitor some system performance in hourly basis by runing some commands , for example (lpstat) to know that all the queue is ready how can i create webpage and connect it with the server (AIX operating system) and make this page refreshed every 10 second and... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: rami abusweilei
12 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to switch the user before executing a shell script from web page??

hi, i want to execute a shell script as a different user. the flow is like this. there is a html web page from which i have to call a shell script. web server is apache. to call the shell script from html page, a perl script is required. so the html page calls the perl script and the perl... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing the shell script through java program

Hi Team, Can you pls advise in java how can we call a shell script, actly I have a shell script at the following location /opt/dd/ajh.sh now I can execute this script by opening the session through putty by entering the servers details and password and then navigating to the following... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: punpun777777
2 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.3.6-13ubuntu3.10. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)