Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sqlload not found error
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers sqlload not found error Post 302201443 by robotronic on Monday 2nd of June 2008 08:54:52 AM
Old 06-02-2008
Uhm... Sorry for the stupid question, but is "sqlload" a wrapper script or something similar?

As long as I know there is no "sqlload" binary in "$ORACLE_HOME/bin". The executable for SQL*Loader is called "sqlldr".

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

ERROR -> ./txt1[2]: x: not found

Hi all, When I try to run this shell script (name txt1) script -> txt1 ------------------------ #!/usr/bin/ksh x = "hello" echo "$x" ------------------------ error while executing ------------------------ serv1> txt1 ./txt1: x: not found ------------------------ (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: k_oops9
2 Replies

2. Programming

library not found error

We are trying to execute C/C++ programs in SOlaris 8. Though the exes are compiled in g++, we donot have it installed in the target machine. We have the library files in the target machine and LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set correctly. Now when the exes are run, we are getting the error $ seq ld.so.1:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: virtual_j
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

not found error

Hi I have to move data to a file based on the valuies of first three characters in a file I am using the following script FIN=$LOC/TEST.TXT FEEDFILE=$LOC/TUE_GROSSJE.TXT #Read the file while read FDROW do FEEDROW=$FDROW; DTYPE=`echo $FEEDROW |cut -c 1-3` if ; then $FEEDROW... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gander_ss
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command not found error!

Hello everyone, I am using Linux and tcsh shell. I am trying to run a free open source program( which is in the form of a binary file), but every time I run it it gives me an error saying: newhtsg_v1.0:Command not found. I have set permission also for the same. What else can I do to make... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ad23
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

command not found error

hello every time i run the following code for val in fileX fileY fileZ do $val=`ls -l $val | awk '{print $5}'` done i got error message command not found , i tried to add ' and " but nothing works its only worked wen remove $val= but i want the name of the file and the value ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: mogabr
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix script for removing the footer from the datafile while loading into externaltable using sqlload

Hi, Can you please tell me the Unix shell script for removing footer from the datafile while loading into external table using sqlloader we will be skipping the header like this while creating the table organization external ( type oracle_loader default directory directoryname... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanth_sagi
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Variable not found error

Hi, I get a "FILEPATH: not found" error on the 3rd line and the line where it is within the case. Any idea as to why I'm getting this error time and time again? Oh and FILEPATH will store the directory of the file. I appreciate any help! IAM=`basename $0` RC=0 FILEPATH = ""... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MIA651
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Function not found error

Hi All, I have written one shell script where I should call a function by passing variables to the actual function based on some condition. Each time I run the script I am getting the below error dsadm@bunyipd: /var/datastage/FRPDEVL/work/script> sh MClub_Validations.sh Iteration: 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tpk
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Found = in conditional error?

Hey, I'm trying to make an interactive perl program and while I'm not done I wanted to share the bit of code I have at the moment because I keep running into an error that says that it "Found = in conditional, should be ==" in my code. This is my code- use warnings; use strict; my $i; $i=0;... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Eric1
2 Replies
SYSTEMD-PATH(1) 						   systemd-path 						   SYSTEMD-PATH(1)

NAME
systemd-path - List and query system and user paths SYNOPSIS
systemd-path [OPTIONS...] [NAME...] DESCRIPTION
systemd-path may be used to query system and user paths. The tool makes many of the paths described in file-hierarchy(7) available for querying. When invoked without arguments, a list of known paths and their current values is shown. When at least one argument is passed, the path with this name is queried and its value shown. The variables whose name begins with "search-" do not refer to individual paths, but instead to a list of colon-separated search paths, in their order of precedence. OPTIONS
The following options are understood: --suffix= The printed paths are suffixed by the specified string. -h, --help Print a short help text and exit. --version Print a short version string and exit. EXIT STATUS
On success, 0 is returned, a non-zero failure code otherwise. SEE ALSO
systemd(1), file-hierarchy(7) systemd 237 SYSTEMD-PATH(1)