Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Java application getting killed automatically in Solaris Post 302201088 by ashish.nijai on Saturday 31st of May 2008 04:21:35 AM
Old 05-31-2008
I am using non root account.
Is it cause of it.

Same application is running good in windows 2003 platform having less memory.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Application getting killed after one day ??? Help !!!!

Hai , I am working on a system with unix and solaris 5.8 loaded. The problem is when I leave an application open for more than one day .. it gets killed .. and my one day work goes waste and I have to start all over again .. ??? Is there any way I can find out the maximum number of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajphaj
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Doubt with How to run an application automatically?

Dear sir, I want to know if i shut-down my system and while starting it next time automatically one application starts running, Is there any way? I an using Suse linux OS. PLz Help me! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: salil2012
4 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

sun java application server 8.2

i had a confusion on the installed directory of my application server a. if I create a domain w/o putting in directory, the domain automatically goes to /var/appserver/domains directory. I need it to be under /opt/SUNWappserver/domains.. If I will include this in domain creation, may logs are... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
0 Replies

4. Programming

First Java Application

Hello all, This is my first java application since college (years ago..) What it basically needs to do, is verify that it can connect to a server, and once it is connected, run a series of AIX commands to verify that certain processes are running, and if they aren't running, it needs to start... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeffs42885
1 Replies

5. Programming

Java application dying randomly

Hi, (First post, please be gental!) I have a java app that I am running on unix (centos) But it keeps dying randomly. The times seem random from anything between 3 hours and 3 days. I have a cronjob running to restart it when ever it dies but I would rather this happened less often. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sm9ai
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Java Application slowness with Xmanager

Hi! I have a m3000 server with solaris 10. Clients connecting to server using Xmanager. But when they open a Java based application its very slow and some times hanging. But when I tried with VNC it works fine. Is this a BUG in Xmanager? Or Is there any method to solve this? Thanks, Charith (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: charith.upendra
3 Replies
libglpk-java(3) 					       libglpk-java overview						   libglpk-java(3)

NAME
libglpk-java - GNU Linear Programming Kit Java Binding DESCRIPTION
The GNU Linear Programming Kit (GLPK) package supplies a solver for large scale linear programming (LP) and mixed integer programming (MIP). The GLPK project is hosted at http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk. It has two mailing lists: - help-glpk@gnu.org and - bug-glpk@gnu.org. To subscribe to one of these lists, please, send an empty mail with a Subject: header line of just "subscribe" to the list. GLPK provides a library written in C and a standalone solver. The source code provided at ftp://gnu.ftp.org/gnu/glpk/ contains the docu- mentation of the library in file doc/glpk.pdf. The Java platform provides the Java Native Interface (JNI) to integrate non-Java language libraries into Java applications. Project GLPK for Java delivers a Java Binding for GLPK. It is hosted at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net/. To report problems and suggestions concerning GLPK for Java, please, send an email to the author at xypron.glpk@gmx.de. ARCHITECTURE
A GLPK for Java application will consist of the following - the GLPK library - the GLPK for Java JNI library - the GLPK for Java class library - the application code. GLPK LIBRARY
The GLPK library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribution. Precompiled packages are available in many Linux distributions. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/lib/libglpk.so. The library has to be in the search path for binaries. GLPK FOR JAVA JNI LIBRARY
The GLPK for Java JNI library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribu- tion. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/lib/jni/libglpk-java.so. The library has to be in the search path for binaries. Specify the library path upon invocation of the application, e.g. java -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/libjni GLPK FOR JAVA CLASS LIBRARY
The source code to compile the GLPK for Java class library is provided at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net. The GLPK for Java class library can be compiled from source code. Follow the instructions in file INSTALL provided in the source distribu- tion. The usual installation path for the library is /usr/local/share/java/glpk-java.jar. The library has to be in the CLASSPATH. Specify the classpath upon invocation of the application, e.g. java -classpath /usr/local/share/java/glpk-java.jar;. SEE ALSO
Further documentation and examples can be found in the documentation path, which defaults to /usr/local/share/doc/libglpk-java. version 1.0.18 September 10th, 2011 libglpk-java(3)