Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications looking for ImageMagick install package Post 302200848 by mickeymouse on Friday 30th of May 2008 08:30:02 AM
Old 05-30-2008
ImageMagick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_crosby
I got mine a couple of weeks ago from here.
Its solaris 10 though.

This might be better for you.
thanx for help.... however... too many "missing dependencies Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

uninstall and install a package

Hi, on Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon). How can I : 1-install a package (exemple : compat-gcc-7.3-2.96.128.src.rpm) 2-uninstall (or delete or deinstall) a package (exemple : compat-gcc-7.3-2.96.122). Many thanks before. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
6 Replies

2. Solaris

how to install package

Hi How to install package from Freeware for Solaris Specificaly i want to install lsof-4.77-sol10-sparc-local.gz Thanks Amit (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitarcade
2 Replies

3. Solaris

install and uninstall package

I'm a newcomer for Solaris. I tried to install Net::FTP package ( a tool perl ) on our sun server 5.9. We used the below command: /usr/bin/perl MakeFilePL make make install How can I uninstall this package ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anhtt
1 Replies

4. Solaris

not able to install the package

I am working with sun solaris 9 and I want to install some packages but due to less disk space I am not able to install the packages. I am giving the output of filesystem-- # df -k Filesystem kbytes used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/dsk/c0t0d0s0 2148263 1997593 107705 ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
10 Replies

5. Linux

The install tar.gz package must be specified as the first argument!

I just tried to unzip the tar.gz installation file with gzip -d file.tar.gz and then tar -xvf file.tar. ThenI tried to install with command ./install.sh, i got the following error... The install tar.gz package must be specified as the first argument! Any one have an idea why this error.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: s_linux
1 Replies

6. Solaris

how to install this package

Dears, i am new user in solaris i am using solaris 10 https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS_SMI-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProductDetail-Start?ProductRef=Sol-audio-drivers1.0-x86-G-F@CDS-CDS_SMI after i unzip this package i didn't found any package to install cos i only... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sharkux
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

snoop package install

I was trying to install the solaris snoop package on a flavor of linux. I got the tar file, unzipped it. when I CD to the unzipped snoop directory, I ran the command ./configure ; make and I got the following error. Did anybody run into this before? what can I do to install snoop? checking... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Pouchie1
1 Replies

8. Linux

How install a new package without remove old package?

Dear all, I would like to install a new version of package without remove old version on Centos and vice versa. Please give me advice! thanks much, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: all4cfa
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

install a obsoleted package

How do you install a obsoleted package? This is the error message if you are curious. $ sudo rpm -i /home/bob/Downloads/OOO330_m20_native_packed-1_en-US.9567/RPMS/openoffice.org-ure-1.7.0-9567.i586.rpm password for bob: error: Failed dependencies: openoffice.org-ure < 1:3.3.1 is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't install rpm package with --prefix in new path.Error: package is not relocatable

Hello, i have downloaded an rpm package "hadoop-0.20.205.0-1.amd64.rpm" in /usr/local/ directory. I'm trying to install the rpm package in a new path/location (/usr/local/hadoop-0.20.205), but i can't. I did: 1st try: Didn't work sudo rpm -i --prefix=/usr/local/hadoop-0.20.205... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: g_p
1 Replies
MagickCore-Config(1)					      General Commands Manual					      MagickCore-Config(1)

NAME
MagickCore-config - get information about the installed version of ImageMagick SYNOPSIS
MagickCore-config [--cflags] [--cppflags] [--exec-prefix] [--ldflags] [--libs] [--prefix] [--version] DESCRIPTION
MagickCore-config prints the compiler and linker flags required to compile and link programs that use the ImageMagick Application Program- mer Interface. EXAMPLES
To print the version of the installed distribution of ImageMagick, use: MagickCore-config --version To compile a program that calls the ImageMagick Application Programmer Interface, use: cc `MagickCore-config --cflags --cppflags --ldflags --libs` program.c OPTIONS
--cflags Print the compiler flags that were used to compile libMagick. --cppflags Print the preprocessor flags that are needed to find the ImageMagick C include files and defines to ensure that the ImageMagick data structures match between your program and the installed libraries. --exec-prefix Print the directory under which target specific binaries and executables are installed. --ldflags Print the linker flags that are needed to link with the ImageMagick library. --libs Print the linker flags that are needed to link a program with libMagick. --version Print the version of the ImageMagick distribution to standard output. LICENSE
See http://www.imagemagick.org/script/license.php. AUTHORS
John Cristy, ImageMagick Studio LLC ImageMagick 2 May 2002 MagickCore-Config(1)