Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: update base
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting update base Post 302200618 by mleplawy on Thursday 29th of May 2008 02:43:47 PM
Old 05-29-2008
I try put both files to array and after that compare by student ID+teacher ID+class ID. But I do not no its good idea. And I do not now how to print it proper.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

data base

Dear sirs, I am new to DataBase in C++,Also here iam using mysql, How can do it nad get the result back from the database and do operation onit. Thanks in advance, arunkumar (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
2 Replies

2. Programming

what is the base type of enum

helo i have asked in exam what that what is the base type of enum options are given bewlo (1) long int (2) short int (3) signed int (4) unsigned int can u tell me what is the exact answer from the above option Regards, Amit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

data base update

hello everyone I need to update data base in file 1-ID 2-Name 3-ID group 4-ID teacher 5-mark list unique ID is (ID+ID group+ID teacher) we can append 5 th columns (marks list) main base file: Code: 1:John:3:1:4 3 2 2:Mark:1:2:1 3 3:Susan:3:4: input file: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mleplawy
1 Replies

4. AIX

Problem with the ODM base

Hi, I gonna try to explain my problem. When I list my tty I have something like that: sa3 is the RAN where the tty are connected. Yesterday I tried to delete every tty from the RAN I had a problem with a tty which was not possible to delete with rmdev -dl, so I had to : - delete it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Castelior
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

using base name with awk

:wall: find . -type f -exec ls -l {} \; | awk '$5 $9 {print $5 $9}' I would like $9 to be without path information, but simply the file name. Thanks for any consideration. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: robin_simple
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

CentOS 6.1 base install (like FreeBSD base install)?

Hello, What is the simplest way to install CentOS 6.1 with console base-system only using official LiveDVD image on VirtualBox machine? I'd like to get simplest console with network support like FreeBSD base installation. Then, install services which I need. The installer jest extracts the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_develope
2 Replies

7. Programming

MYSQL - trigger update on record insert or update

Right I have a MYSQL database with table1 with 3 columns, colA, colB and colC. I want to combine the data in the 3 columns into a 4th column names col_comb. Here's the SQL command that works: UPDATE table1 SET `col_comb` = CONCAT( `colA` , ' - ', `colB` , ', ', `colC` ); So now I want this... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: barrydocks
5 Replies

8. Red Hat

RedHat 5 update 9 BASH update issue

Hi i want to update the BASH because of the "shell shock" vulnerability. my RedHat 5 is clean install with the default mirror site. when im running the command: yum update bash im getting a message saying there is no update. you can see in the attach picture... what am i doing wrong? is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: guy3145
4 Replies
ltsp-update-image(8)					      System Manager's Manual					      ltsp-update-image(8)

NAME
ltsp-update-image - Generate an NBD image from an LTSP chroot SYNOPSIS
ltsp-update-image [OPTION] [CHROOT...] DESCRIPTION
ltsp-update-image generates a compressed squashfs image from an LTSP chroot and exports it with nbd-server(1). CHROOT can be a full path or a subdirectory of the /opt/ltsp base directory, and it defaults to the host architecture if unset. OPTIONS
-b --base= The LTSP base directory. Defaults to "/opt/ltsp". -c --cleanup Temporarily remove user accounts, logs, caches etc from the chroot before exporting the image. The chroot arch is required to be compatible with the server arch. -e --exclude= List of dirs/files to exclude from the image. This is in addition to /etc/ltsp/ltsp-update-image.excludes. -f --config-nbd Generate appropriate nbd-server configuration files. It's automatically set if NFS isn't used or if other LTSP generated nbd-server configuration files already exist. -h --help The application help page. -m --no-compress Don't compress the generated image. -n --no-backup Don't backup chroot.img to chroot.img.old. -r --revert Swap chroot.img with chroot.img.old and update kernels. SEE ALSO
ltsp-build-client(8), ltsp-update-kernels(8), ltsp-update-sshkeys(8), mksquashfs(1), nbd-server(1). AVAILABILITY
ltsp-update-image is part of ltsp package and the latest versions are available in source form from https://launchpad.net/ltsp. MAN PAGE AUTHOR
Copyright 2012 Alkis Georgopoulos <alkisg@gmail.com>, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 or any later version. 2012-05-29 ltsp-update-image(8)