Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Which Base Level Filesets needed by a specific program? Post 302200458 by cypher82 on Thursday 29th of May 2008 08:07:45 AM
Old 05-29-2008
Thanks for the advices!

A question at the end: if you have a piece of executable file, is it possible to persue what base levels were used? to take a look at the used libraries the command is
Code:
ldd filename

so is there a command showing me the base levels filesets?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

recommendation please. Unix base ftp program

in win32 platform, i can easily find some GUI based ftp application like cuteFtp, WsFtp and etc which provides GUI + resuming download. pls recommend me some similar application which runs on Sun Solaris sparc 8. hopefully it is free. thank you very much. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: champion
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Windows driver needed for 1000 base tx card (HP)

First of all, excuse my ignorance in my questions, but truth is, I know nothing about Unix. I have recently purchased some A7012A's (dual port, 1000 base T/X) gigabit cards and need to use them in a windows environment. I am trying to see if it is possible to have drivers written for the card... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: poaking
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Program crashes with optimization level O2

I am experiencing a difficulty undersatnding why my program (C++, HP UNIX) crashes. It crashes only when I build it with -O (+O2) optimization switch (used in aCC compiler). It works ok with +O0 or +O1 optimization. Also, I see that local variables are shown incorrecly when program is built... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yuriy07
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed removing two top level folders from path

Hi, I am trying to use either awk or sed to drop the first two folders in a path. So if I had path /folder1/folder2/folder3/folder4.... I need to drop folder1&2, so the new path would be /folder3/folder4... If folder1 and folder2 were the same all the time, this would be easy. But... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: robertinohio
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Text book / online resource for learning to program at system/kernel level

Is there any book/resource that one can refer to, to be able to write programs at kernel/system level.. I'm looking for a programming book that could serve as a guide to write kernel codes / system level programming etc.. I have Tannenbaum's Design and Implementation. It addresses theoretical... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwamitra
2 Replies

6. AIX

Missing base level fileset for "bos.loc.utf.EN_US"

I need to install "bos.loc.utf.EN_US" in AIX ( version 6100-06-05-1115). I found the right bff U845493 and I smitty to install it and encountered the "missing requisites" error in which missing the "base level fileset" . And I couldn't find this fileset from the Internet for long. Do any one able... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bshcheng
2 Replies

7. AIX

Missing Base level fileset of bos.adt.debug

I need to install "bos.adt.debug" in AIX ( version 6100-06-05-1115). I found the right bff U818918 and I smitty to install it and encountered the "missing requisites" error as attached in which missing the "base level fileset" bos.adt.debug 6.1.0.0. And I couldn't find this fileset from the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bshcheng
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Value Too Great for Base Error, Explanation and Workout needed

Hey Friends, its me again! :o I was asked to create a script that would go into our backup directories and delete/purge anything in the directory after a certain amount of days, normally I would be able to write something up that goes to the directory finds it and deletes it. cd... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkelly1117
12 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unzip to a specific level

Hello gurus, this should be simple but I cant seem to figure this out. Please assist. I have several thousand zip files in a directory A.ZIP B.ZIP . . .. Z.ZIP All these zipped files have a single subdirectory at level1 and then other files and folders under the subdirectory. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: senhia83
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split a content in a file with specific interval base on the delimited values using UNIX command

Hi All, we have a requirement to split a content in a text file every 5 rows and write in a new file . conditions: if 5th line falls between center of the statement . it should look upto after ";" files are below format: 1 UPDATE TABLE TEST1 SET VALUE ='AFDASDFAS' 2 WHERE... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: KK230689
3 Replies
Mojo::Base(3pm) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   Mojo::Base(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Base - Minimal base class for Mojo projects SYNOPSIS
package Cat; use Mojo::Base -base; has 'mouse'; has paws => 4; has [qw(ears eyes)] => 2; package Tiger; use Mojo::Base 'Cat'; has stripes => 42; package main; use Mojo::Base -strict; my $mew = Cat->new(mouse => 'Mickey'); say $mew->paws; say $mew->paws(5)->ears(4)->paws; my $rawr = Tiger->new(stripes => 23); say $rawr->ears * $rawr->stripes; DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Base is a simple base class for Mojo projects. # Automatically enables "strict", "warnings" and Perl 5.10 features use Mojo::Base -strict; use Mojo::Base -base; use Mojo::Base 'SomeBaseClass'; All three forms save a lot of typing. # use Mojo::Base -strict; use strict; use warnings; use feature ':5.10'; # use Mojo::Base -base; use strict; use warnings; use feature ':5.10'; use Mojo::Base; push @ISA, 'Mojo::Base'; sub has { Mojo::Base::attr(__PACKAGE__, @_) } # use Mojo::Base 'SomeBaseClass'; use strict; use warnings; use feature ':5.10'; require SomeBaseClass; push @ISA, 'SomeBaseClass'; use Mojo::Base; sub has { Mojo::Base::attr(__PACKAGE__, @_) } FUNCTIONS
Mojo::Base exports the following functions if imported with the "-base" flag or a base class. "has" has 'name'; has [qw(name1 name2 name3)]; has name => 'foo'; has name => sub {...}; has [qw(name1 name2 name3)] => 'foo'; has [qw(name1 name2 name3)] => sub {...}; Create attributes, just like the "attr" method. METHODS
Mojo::Base implements the following methods. "new" my $object = BaseSubClass->new; my $object = BaseSubClass->new(name => 'value'); my $object = BaseSubClass->new({name => 'value'}); This base class provides a basic object constructor. You can pass it either a hash or a hash reference with attribute values. "attr" $object->attr('name'); BaseSubClass->attr('name'); BaseSubClass->attr([qw(name1 name2 name3)]); BaseSubClass->attr(name => 'foo'); BaseSubClass->attr(name => sub {...}); BaseSubClass->attr([qw(name1 name2 name3)] => 'foo'); BaseSubClass->attr([qw(name1 name2 name3)] => sub {...}); Create attributes. An array reference can be used to create more than one attribute. Pass an optional second argument to set a default value, it should be a constant or a sub reference. The sub reference will be excuted at accessor read time if there's no set value. DEBUGGING
You can set the "MOJO_BASE_DEBUG" environment variable to get some advanced diagnostics information printed to "STDERR". MOJO_BASE_DEBUG=1 SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Base(3pm)