Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Which Base Level Filesets needed by a specific program? Post 302200078 by cypher82 on Wednesday 28th of May 2008 10:26:02 AM
Old 05-28-2008
hi...
oh i didnīt recognized that...
ok my problem is that the prog runs (Smilie), but I really want to know what BLFīs are needed. Its because of the sw-requirement-list I have to prepare for a "customer".

Code:
FAILURES
--------
  Filesets listed in this section failed pre-installation verification
  and will not be installed.

Requisite Failures
  ------------------
  SELECTED FILESETS:  The following is a list of filesets that you asked to
  install.  They cannot be installed until all of their requisite filesets
  are also installed.  See subsequent lists for details of requisites.

xlC.aix61.rte 9.0.0.1                     # XL C/C++ Runtime for AIX 6.1

MISSING REQUISITES:  The following filesets are required by one or more
  of the selected filesets listed above.  They are not currently installed
  and could not be found on the installation media.

bos.rte 6.0.0.0                           # Base Level Fileset
    bos.rte.libc 6.0.0.0                      # Base Level Fileset

<< End of Failure Section >>

Even though there is this missing requisites the installation works. So I see no option to get a look at the required BLFs.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

recommendation please. Unix base ftp program

in win32 platform, i can easily find some GUI based ftp application like cuteFtp, WsFtp and etc which provides GUI + resuming download. pls recommend me some similar application which runs on Sun Solaris sparc 8. hopefully it is free. thank you very much. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: champion
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Windows driver needed for 1000 base tx card (HP)

First of all, excuse my ignorance in my questions, but truth is, I know nothing about Unix. I have recently purchased some A7012A's (dual port, 1000 base T/X) gigabit cards and need to use them in a windows environment. I am trying to see if it is possible to have drivers written for the card... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: poaking
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Program crashes with optimization level O2

I am experiencing a difficulty undersatnding why my program (C++, HP UNIX) crashes. It crashes only when I build it with -O (+O2) optimization switch (used in aCC compiler). It works ok with +O0 or +O1 optimization. Also, I see that local variables are shown incorrecly when program is built... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yuriy07
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed removing two top level folders from path

Hi, I am trying to use either awk or sed to drop the first two folders in a path. So if I had path /folder1/folder2/folder3/folder4.... I need to drop folder1&2, so the new path would be /folder3/folder4... If folder1 and folder2 were the same all the time, this would be easy. But... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: robertinohio
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Text book / online resource for learning to program at system/kernel level

Is there any book/resource that one can refer to, to be able to write programs at kernel/system level.. I'm looking for a programming book that could serve as a guide to write kernel codes / system level programming etc.. I have Tannenbaum's Design and Implementation. It addresses theoretical... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwamitra
2 Replies

6. AIX

Missing base level fileset for "bos.loc.utf.EN_US"

I need to install "bos.loc.utf.EN_US" in AIX ( version 6100-06-05-1115). I found the right bff U845493 and I smitty to install it and encountered the "missing requisites" error in which missing the "base level fileset" . And I couldn't find this fileset from the Internet for long. Do any one able... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bshcheng
2 Replies

7. AIX

Missing Base level fileset of bos.adt.debug

I need to install "bos.adt.debug" in AIX ( version 6100-06-05-1115). I found the right bff U818918 and I smitty to install it and encountered the "missing requisites" error as attached in which missing the "base level fileset" bos.adt.debug 6.1.0.0. And I couldn't find this fileset from the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bshcheng
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Value Too Great for Base Error, Explanation and Workout needed

Hey Friends, its me again! :o I was asked to create a script that would go into our backup directories and delete/purge anything in the directory after a certain amount of days, normally I would be able to write something up that goes to the directory finds it and deletes it. cd... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkelly1117
12 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unzip to a specific level

Hello gurus, this should be simple but I cant seem to figure this out. Please assist. I have several thousand zip files in a directory A.ZIP B.ZIP . . .. Z.ZIP All these zipped files have a single subdirectory at level1 and then other files and folders under the subdirectory. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: senhia83
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split a content in a file with specific interval base on the delimited values using UNIX command

Hi All, we have a requirement to split a content in a text file every 5 rows and write in a new file . conditions: if 5th line falls between center of the statement . it should look upto after ";" files are below format: 1 UPDATE TABLE TEST1 SET VALUE ='AFDASDFAS' 2 WHERE... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: KK230689
3 Replies
Biber::Output::base(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Biber::Output::base(3pm)

NAME
Biber::Output::Base - base class for Biber output modules. new Initialize a Biber::Output::Base object set_output_target_file Set the output target file of a Biber::Output::Base object A convenience around set_output_target so we can keep track of the filename set_output_target Set the output target of a Biber::Output::Base object set_output_head Set the output head of a Biber::Output::Base object $data could be anything - the caller is expected to know. set_output_tail Set the output tail of a Biber::Output::Base object $data could be anything - the caller is expected to know. get_output_head Get the output head of a Biber::Output object $data could be anything - the caller is expected to know. Mainly used in debugging get_output_tail Get the output tail of a Biber::Output object $data could be anything - the caller is expected to know. Mainly used in debugging add_output_head Add to the head output data of a Biber::Output::Base object The base class method just does a string append add_output_tail Add to the tail output data of a Biber::Output::Base object The base class method just does a string append set_output_section Records the section object in the output object We need some information from this when writing the .bbl get_output_section Retrieve the output section object get_output_entries Get the sorted order output data for all entries in a list as array ref get_output_entry Get the output data for a specific entry. Used really only in tests as it instantiates list dynamic information so we can see it in tests set_los Set the output list of shorthands for a section get_los Get the output list of shorthands for a section as an array set_output_entry Add an entry output to a Biber::Output::Base object The base class method just does a dump create_output_misc Create the output for misc bits and pieces like preamble and closing macro call and add to output object. create_output_section Create the output from the sections data and push it into the output object. set_output_keyalias Set the output for a key which is an alias to another key set_output_undefkey Set the output for an undefined key output Generic base output method AUTHORS
Francois Charette, "<firmicus at ankabut.net>" Philip Kime "<philip at kime.org.uk>" BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests on our sourceforge tracker at <https://sourceforge.net/tracker2/?func=browse&group_id=228270>. COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2009-2012 Francois Charette and Philip Kime, all rights reserved. This module is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Artistic License 2.0. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-17 Biber::Output::base(3pm)