Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Which Base Level Filesets needed by a specific program? Post 302200028 by zaxxon on Wednesday 28th of May 2008 08:58:43 AM
Old 05-28-2008
Hi, there is a nice AIX subforum here ^^

Can you post the message you get from smit/installp? Sometimes you have to run a real installation instead of a preview to see which BLFs are needed. It will abort the installation anyway and no harm is done. You can clean up cancelled/broken installs with "installp -C" to be sure.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

recommendation please. Unix base ftp program

in win32 platform, i can easily find some GUI based ftp application like cuteFtp, WsFtp and etc which provides GUI + resuming download. pls recommend me some similar application which runs on Sun Solaris sparc 8. hopefully it is free. thank you very much. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: champion
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Windows driver needed for 1000 base tx card (HP)

First of all, excuse my ignorance in my questions, but truth is, I know nothing about Unix. I have recently purchased some A7012A's (dual port, 1000 base T/X) gigabit cards and need to use them in a windows environment. I am trying to see if it is possible to have drivers written for the card... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: poaking
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Program crashes with optimization level O2

I am experiencing a difficulty undersatnding why my program (C++, HP UNIX) crashes. It crashes only when I build it with -O (+O2) optimization switch (used in aCC compiler). It works ok with +O0 or +O1 optimization. Also, I see that local variables are shown incorrecly when program is built... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yuriy07
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed removing two top level folders from path

Hi, I am trying to use either awk or sed to drop the first two folders in a path. So if I had path /folder1/folder2/folder3/folder4.... I need to drop folder1&2, so the new path would be /folder3/folder4... If folder1 and folder2 were the same all the time, this would be easy. But... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: robertinohio
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Text book / online resource for learning to program at system/kernel level

Is there any book/resource that one can refer to, to be able to write programs at kernel/system level.. I'm looking for a programming book that could serve as a guide to write kernel codes / system level programming etc.. I have Tannenbaum's Design and Implementation. It addresses theoretical... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwamitra
2 Replies

6. AIX

Missing base level fileset for "bos.loc.utf.EN_US"

I need to install "bos.loc.utf.EN_US" in AIX ( version 6100-06-05-1115). I found the right bff U845493 and I smitty to install it and encountered the "missing requisites" error in which missing the "base level fileset" . And I couldn't find this fileset from the Internet for long. Do any one able... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bshcheng
2 Replies

7. AIX

Missing Base level fileset of bos.adt.debug

I need to install "bos.adt.debug" in AIX ( version 6100-06-05-1115). I found the right bff U818918 and I smitty to install it and encountered the "missing requisites" error as attached in which missing the "base level fileset" bos.adt.debug 6.1.0.0. And I couldn't find this fileset from the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bshcheng
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Value Too Great for Base Error, Explanation and Workout needed

Hey Friends, its me again! :o I was asked to create a script that would go into our backup directories and delete/purge anything in the directory after a certain amount of days, normally I would be able to write something up that goes to the directory finds it and deletes it. cd... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkelly1117
12 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unzip to a specific level

Hello gurus, this should be simple but I cant seem to figure this out. Please assist. I have several thousand zip files in a directory A.ZIP B.ZIP . . .. Z.ZIP All these zipped files have a single subdirectory at level1 and then other files and folders under the subdirectory. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: senhia83
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split a content in a file with specific interval base on the delimited values using UNIX command

Hi All, we have a requirement to split a content in a text file every 5 rows and write in a new file . conditions: if 5th line falls between center of the statement . it should look upto after ";" files are below format: 1 UPDATE TABLE TEST1 SET VALUE ='AFDASDFAS' 2 WHERE... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: KK230689
3 Replies
Biber::Output::base(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Biber::Output::base(3pm)

NAME
Biber::Output::Base - base class for Biber output modules. new Initialize a Biber::Output::Base object set_output_target_file Set the output target file of a Biber::Output::Base object A convenience around set_output_target so we can keep track of the filename set_output_target Set the output target of a Biber::Output::Base object set_output_head Set the output head of a Biber::Output::Base object $data could be anything - the caller is expected to know. set_output_tail Set the output tail of a Biber::Output::Base object $data could be anything - the caller is expected to know. get_output_head Get the output head of a Biber::Output object $data could be anything - the caller is expected to know. Mainly used in debugging get_output_tail Get the output tail of a Biber::Output object $data could be anything - the caller is expected to know. Mainly used in debugging add_output_head Add to the head output data of a Biber::Output::Base object The base class method just does a string append add_output_tail Add to the tail output data of a Biber::Output::Base object The base class method just does a string append set_output_section Records the section object in the output object We need some information from this when writing the .bbl get_output_section Retrieve the output section object get_output_entries Get the sorted order output data for all entries in a list as array ref get_output_entry Get the output data for a specific entry. Used really only in tests as it instantiates list dynamic information so we can see it in tests set_los Set the output list of shorthands for a section get_los Get the output list of shorthands for a section as an array set_output_entry Add an entry output to a Biber::Output::Base object The base class method just does a dump create_output_misc Create the output for misc bits and pieces like preamble and closing macro call and add to output object. create_output_section Create the output from the sections data and push it into the output object. set_output_keyalias Set the output for a key which is an alias to another key set_output_undefkey Set the output for an undefined key output Generic base output method AUTHORS
Francois Charette, "<firmicus at ankabut.net>" Philip Kime "<philip at kime.org.uk>" BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests on our sourceforge tracker at <https://sourceforge.net/tracker2/?func=browse&group_id=228270>. COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2009-2012 Francois Charette and Philip Kime, all rights reserved. This module is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Artistic License 2.0. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-17 Biber::Output::base(3pm)