Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: fixing with sed
Operating Systems Linux fixing with sed Post 302199651 by capri_drm on Tuesday 27th of May 2008 11:35:04 AM
Old 05-27-2008
Ripat ,
This is not working too.

#sed '/OPSDM002/! s/CREATE VIEW \([^ ]\+\)/CREATE VIEW OPSDM002.\1/' dim_copy.20080516.sql
sed: /OPSDM002/! s/CREATE VIEW \([^ ]\+\)/CREATE VIEW OPSDM002.\1/ is not a recognized function.

Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple sed one-liner for fixing unencoded ampersands

Hi, I recieve some XML-files that constantly has bad encoded content. There are Ampersands that are not encoded correctly causing my XML-parser to halt. I wrote a sed one-liner to fix any stand alone "&": sed -e 's/&/&amp;/gi' input.xml testfile for input: <xml> <source> &quot; One &quot; </source>... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: tobbe
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fixing corrupted vcard files.

KDE's Kontact PIM breaks quoted-printable vcard files because it linebreaks in the middle of a word. Take this text for example: NOTE;CHARSET=UTF-8;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:=D7=A9=D7=95=D7=A8=D7=94 =D7=A 8=D7=90=D7=A9=D7=95=D7=A0=D7=94.\n=D7=94=D7=A9=D7=95=D7=A8=D7=94 =D7=94=D7= ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dotancohen
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fixing the width of a word

Is there a way to fix the width of the word being printed to a file? I am trying to create an output to a file with columns , like a spread sheet. I have used "\t" to adjust the columns but still it does not show well in the file, mainly due to the variable length values in the column so \t does... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: davidtd
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

help fixing awk statement

awk "BEGIN {if($MessageREAD<$ThresholdW) {print \"OK\" ; exit 0} else if(($MessageREAD>=$ThresholdW) && ($MessageREAD<$ThresholdC)) {print \"WARNING\" ; exit 1}" else if($MessageREAD<=$ThresholdC) {print \"CRITICAL\" ;... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
4 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help fixing my database script

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I need help I get a variant of syntax errors when compiling my script to maintain a database. It's a simple database meant to create/view/maintain vehicles. 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms: my if statements have... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gamernerd101
5 Replies

6. AIX

Fixing security problem

Hi I use Rapid 7 to check some servers ( AIX 5.3 ) for security problems. There are 2 problems I don't know to deal with 1. Problem : TCP Sequence Number Approximation Vulnerability Solution : _Enable TCP MD5 Signature 2. Problem : HTTP Basic Authentication Enable Solution : _ Use... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobochacha29
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fixing a shell script

I have this shell script that I wrote to check an input file to see if it is empty or not, and then clean the file from any line that starts with the sign "<" (without quotation marks" and then spell the number of line of the file, and the empty lines, too. The script then will create two output... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: faizlo
11 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help with fixing screen position

Hey guys, I am trying to make print a pattern with * on a 10*10 two dimensional array in a for loop and I want the incoming 10*10 to overlap the previous 10*10 so that the * look like it is moving. is there a way to fix the screen position? ever time it prints a 10*10 the screen moves. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit14august
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help fixing awk code

can someone please help me spot and fix the issue with the following code: awk -F, -v SEARCHPATT="(Wed|Tue)" -v ADDISTR="Mon|Tue|Wed|Thu|Fri|Sat|Sun" -vVF="$VALFOUND" "BEGIN{ {D = D = 1 D = D = 2 } $0 ~ "," VF "," {L = 1 ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
9 Replies
ppmtosixel(1)						      General Commands Manual						     ppmtosixel(1)

NAME
ppmtosixel - convert a portable pixmap into DEC sixel format SYNOPSIS
ppmtosixel [-raw] [-margin] [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces sixel commands (SIX) as output. The output is formatted for color printing, e.g. for a DEC LJ250 color inkjet printer. If RGB values from the PPM file do not have maxval=100, the RGB values are rescaled. A printer control header and a color assignment table begin the SIX file. Image data is written in a compressed format by default. A printer control footer ends the image file. OPTIONS
-raw If specified, each pixel will be explicitly described in the image file. If -raw is not specified, output will default to com- pressed format in which identical adjacent pixels are replaced by "repeat pixel" commands. A raw file is often an order of magni- tude larger than a compressed file and prints much slower. -margin If -margin is not specified, the image will be start at the left margin (of the window, paper, or whatever). If -margin is speci- fied, a 1.5 inch left margin will offset the image. PRINTING
Generally, sixel files must reach the printer unfiltered. Use the lpr -x option or cat filename > /dev/tty0?. BUGS
Upon rescaling, truncation of the least significant bits of RGB values may result in poor color conversion. If the original PPM maxval was greater than 100, rescaling also reduces the image depth. While the actual RGB values from the ppm file are more or less retained, the color palette of the LJ250 may not match the colors on your screen. This seems to be a printer limitation. SEE ALSO
ppm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1991 by Rick Vinci. 26 April 1991 ppmtosixel(1)