Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Run browser over VPN
Special Forums Cybersecurity Run browser over VPN Post 302199621 by Cameron on Tuesday 27th of May 2008 09:59:07 AM
Old 05-27-2008
Not sure, but this might assist you ... X-Win32 LIVE

Hope it's of some benifit.

Cheers,
Cameron.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help with vpn

We have an older model DG Aviion Unix system and we're trying to switch to VPN but we can't talk to the Unix box... can't ping or telnet to it, but we can talk to all our other systems (PC/NT servers). Is there a network/tcpip setting we're missing? Something we have to change/set, either on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: markb
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

VPN and then

Hi, I want to work on a remote unix server, then on a windows XP station I have a Forticlient that makes a VPN to the network on which the server is situated. But then I do not know how to work with. In DOS box (cmd BOX) I issue: telnet myserver but It does not know IT. Any idea ? Many thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
2 Replies

3. Linux

Configure apache to run with perl ... while running from browser it asks to save .pl

I have installed fedora 9 and trying to run .pl (perl files) from browser. I have below RPM installed: ---------------------------------- httpd-2.2.8-3.i386 mod_perl-2.0.3-21.i386 $cat /etc/httpd/conf.d/perl.conf LoadModule perl_module modules/mod_perl.so Alias /perl /var/www/perl... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriram003
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

run shell script from browser

my shell script is to reset user menu: #!/bin/ksh echo "Type in login id: \c" read username if then echo "....." echo "You have not entered any INPUT value." echo "...Goodbye..." sleep 10 exit else echo $username rm -f... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjmannonline
3 Replies

5. AIX

Can I run this thing in a web browser?

Old AS/400 guy here now administering an AIX system. We have an application that runs on 3151 emulator. Is it possible via an program or other to run a 3151 session in a web browser? I would like to have some of my user be able to work from home without having to install an emulation program, and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeveretts
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Vpn

Hi. Yesterday I installed Solaris 11.3 and I tried to setup a VPN but I didn't find how to make it. I saw the "network manager" where I found the ethernet connection but I didn't find where to add a VPN connection. When I used Debian Linux there was NetworkManagerVPN that with a GUI I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jena
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Preventing Opera browser VPN

A fight against open-access I'm afraid. Opera Software have published their latest browser boasting built in free VPN giving access past firewalls of countries, companies, education establishments etc. Free VPN | Now built into Opera browser As one on the other side of the fence trying to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rbatte1
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to convert my /bin/sh script with cgi and html to run it on browser!??

Hello, I want to run this script on my CentOS 6 via browser : ________________________________________________________________________________________________ #!/bin/sh echo Username? read MY_NAME echo Provisional file name? read MY_FILE echo File NAME you want to save? read MY_FILE2... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: juta2020
16 Replies
GNUNET-VPN(1)						      General Commands Manual						     GNUNET-VPN(1)

NAME
gnunet-vpn - manually setup a GNUnet VPN tunnel SYNOPSIS
gnunet-vpn [options] DESCRIPTION
gnunet-vpn can be used to manually setup a VPN tunnel via the GNUnet network. There are two main types of tunnels. Tunnels to an exit node which routes the traffic to the global Internet, and tunnels to a node that runs a service only within GNUnet. Depending on the type of tunnel, gnunet-vpn takes different options. The "-i" option is required for tunnels to an exit node, whereas the "-p" and "-s" options in conjunction with either "-u" or "-t" are required for tunnels to services. For exit tunnels, both UDP and TCP traffic will be redi- rected. For service tunnels, either UDP ("-u") or TCP ("-t") traffic will be redirected. The tool will display the IP address for this end of the tunnel. The address can be displayed as soon as it has been allocated, or only after ("-a") the tunnel has been created. OPTIONS
-4, --ipv4 Desired IP address on this end of the tunnel should be an IPv4 address. -6, --ipv6 Desired IP address on this end of the tunnel should be an IPv6 address. -a, --after-connect Display IP address only after the tunnel is fully connected. -c FILENAME, --config=FILENAME Use the configuration file FILENAME. -d SEC, --duration SEC The mapping should be established for SEC seconds. Default is 5 minutes. -h, --help Print short help on options. -i IP, --ip IP Tunnel should be to an exit node and connect to the given IPv4 or IPv6 IP address. Note that you can specify an IPv6 address as the target here, even in combination with "-4" (4to6) and similarly you can specify an IPv4 address in combination with "-6" (6to4). -L LOGLEVEL, --loglevel=LOGLEVEL Use LOGLEVEL for logging. Valid values are DEBUG, INFO, WARNING and ERROR. -p PEERID, --peer=PEERID Name of the peer offering the service to connect to. Cannot be used in conjunction with "-i", requires "-s". -s NAME, --service=NAME Name of the service running on the target peer. Cannot be used in conjunction with "-i", requires "-p". -t, --tcp Service runs TCP. Either "-t" or "-u" must be specified when using "-s". -u, --udp Service runs UDP. Either "-t" or "-u" must be specified when using "-s". -V, --verbose Be verbose. -v, --version Print GNUnet version number. BUGS
Report bugs by using Mantis <https://gnunet.org/bugs/> or by sending electronic mail to <gnunet-developers@gnu.org> SEE ALSO
gnunet-setup(1) GNUnet 25 Feb 2012 GNUNET-VPN(1)