Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Automatically shutdown windows Post 302199482 by mcoblefias on Tuesday 27th of May 2008 03:17:11 AM
Old 05-27-2008
Automatically shutdown windows

Windows XP and Vista Ultimate for my 2 PCs.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

ftp file from Windows to Unix automatically

Hi, Is there a way to ftp file from windows to Unix directory by using crontab to set up a job ? Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: whatisthis
4 Replies

2. Solaris

How to open and arrange terminal windows automatically under CDE?

Hi, Is there a way to open and arrange terminal windows automatically under CDE? For example, I want to open and arrange terminal windows like this: |------------| | TW TW TW | | TW TW TW | | TW TW TW | |------------| Thank you in advanced! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
5 Replies

3. AIX

aix shutdown automatically

hi, My AIX (5.3) machine is getting shutdown automatically. After restarting the machine, its screen goes black and it shows in green: Unmounting the file system.... bringing down the network interface en0 ln0.......halt completed and system shutdowns. Can... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vanit
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to force Oracle database shutdown when shutdown immediate does not work

I have Oracle 9i R2 on AIX 5.2. My Database is running in shared server mode (MTS). Sometimes when I shutdown the database it shutsdown cleanly in 4-5 mints and sometimes it takes good 15-20 minutes and then I get some ora-600 errors and only way to shutdown is by opening another session and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixhp
7 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Apache port has been shutdown and trying to up automatically

Hi All, Apache port has been shutdown and trying to up automatically but it wont start then after restart the service, its start. but ther is no log to identify the issue. can u pls let me know ur suggestion? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: senor.ram
3 Replies
vtopgm(1Vi)															       vtopgm(1Vi)

NAME
vtopgm - convert image from Vista data file to portable graymap SYNOPSIS
vtopgm [-option ...] [infile] [outfile] DESCRIPTION
vtopgm converts one band of an image to a portable graymap (PGM) file. A wide range of filters are available to convert PGM files to other formats. This program only produces portable graymaps whose pixel values are in the range 0 to 255. Any type of Vista image is accepted, but the image is first converted to have ubyte pixels if necessary. This conversion is performed by VConvertImageRange(3Vi). COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
vtopgm accepts the following options: -help Prints a message describing options. -in infile Specifies a Vista data file containing the image to be converted. If the file contains more than one image, only the first is used. -out outfile Specifies the file to contain the portable graymap. -band band Specifies the image band to be converted. Default: 0. Input and output files can be specified on the command line or allowed to default to the standard input and output streams. SEE ALSO
pgm(5), VImage(3Vi), Vista(7Vi) AUTHOR
David Lowe <lowe@cs.ubc.ca> Vista Version 1.12 24 April 1993 vtopgm(1Vi)